Chapter 3

Y/N POV

                F/N and I were walking back to my house, with the stuffed animal still in my hand. It was about 4:00pm so we had to get there soon so we won't miss supper. And I'm sure mom and dad would not mind her staying the night. We finally made it to my house. I walked to the door and opened it to be treated of the smell of vanilla and chocolate. Of course the smell of vanilla came from the air freshener my mom sprayed but the chocolate was new. I soon realized when I smell chocolate that means only one thing.......Brownies!!!

               Once F/N and I got the hint we ran to the kitchen. I was correct and we saw about 12 brownies sitting there just waiting to be eaten by us. I looked around to see if my mom was there. She was not so I signaled F/N to come over to the plate with the brownies. We each took one so it would not be that noticeable. As of that we ran to my room upstairs so we can eat them in peace.

     *time skip..I know, I'm lazy*

              Us two were just finished with our brownies then suddenly we herd a scream. It was mom. We looked at each other and ran down stairs to the kitchen. As we got there it looked as if she was going to call for me. We stopped at the table and looked at her. "How could you do that you two! I made those for our new naghbors and you ate them all!" We looked at each other not knowing what she meant. I mean we know we ate one but not all. " Mom, it was not us! We didn't touch one..well we each had one but there would still be 10 left. Also how don you know it was us that that ate them all?" I tried defending us two but she held up a note.

              "I found this at the crime scean. It says ' Thanks for the brownies mom. They were delishous. From your daughter and her fateful friend'"  " I didn't write that." "Then who did? I suppose I did it. Or was it your father all the way at work. We ate all the brownies." F/N and I looked down. We know we didn't eat it but how could we prove it? "Hhg. Look. You two didn't know better so you didn't know who they were for. I forgive you two but please tell the truth next time." We looked at each other knowing that we got out Scott free and we nodded in unison. "Good. Now you two behave and run along. And F/N if you are going to stay the night I suggest you wash up." She nodded and we went to the room.

     * time skip*

          We were done eating and got in some pj to go to sleep. We set up the sleeping bag for F/N so she can have a place to sleep. Even though she sleeps here alot we still don't have a good place for her to sleep. We got settled in and played down and was falling to sleep. But before I did I grabbed my stuffed bunny I had gotten today. It made me feel safe for some reason. As I was falling asleep I thought I saw a figure in the corner of my room but I ignored it and went to sleep.

*dream land*

                I was in my bed and I quickly got up as if I sensed something. Then I heard a chuckle in the corner of my room. I turned around to see only clear green eyes staring at me. I backed away slowly hopeing it would stay still. I was wrong. All it did was get closer and closer until I reached a wall, I think it was. Suddenly something soft was holding me to the wall. Atleast it is not sharp. As of that, the figure came closer to me, and it finally spoke.

         "Do you think those brownies were good? I certainly think so. Hehe." Wait how does that thing know about the brownies? "H-how do you know about that?" "Well I saw you and your friend got one so I took some for me and my friend. Seams fair enough, does it not?" What? But how? "How could you take them? All you are is a dream." " On the contrary my dear. Besides I set the stuffed animal up so someone could find it and look who found it. You." 

                     No this can't be true. All it is, is a dream. I mean I do remember buying a stuffed animal but it could not be that. All this is, is a bad dream caused by F/N's story's. "Oh my. All I am to you is a story? I am much more than that."  How can he - "Know what you are saying? This is a dream Y/N. Anything can happen, but I  this case, anything I want." When he said that he slowly walked away and a blue door appeared. "I will be back Y/N but remember this, I see you all the time. And you know what, just so that you can remember me I will give you a little something."

            He walked toward me and a black hand that looked rotted appeared out of the darkness. It had grew claws and grabbed my arm. He squeezed it so it would not get out its grasp. He had soon started carving what I think letters on my for arm and it hurt like hell. I bit my lip, holding in a scream. In a couple minutes he was done and it looked like he was admyering his work that he had carved on my arm. " There all done" After he said that he licked the blood that had came from me. I was disgusted by his action. He walked over to the door and went inside saying his last words. "Until nextime Y/N" After that I blacked out.

*real world*

         I quickly got up to find I was sweating and panting. I looked around to see that the blue door was gone and the mornings light filled the room. I looked at my clock and it read 10:00am. A decent time to get up at. I also noticed that F/N was not there so she is probably waiting for me down stairs. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom so I can get cleaned up so I don't smell like a pig. I opened the door and walked it the sink I turned the faucet and splashed some cold water on m face. I had reached for the towle that was hanging and I wiped my face. Then I got a glimpse of something on my arm. I bring it up a little to be frighted by the sight. A carveing of a J and a T on my arm.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!!!!!! Comment if you like!!!!!! SEE YA!!!!!!