The Battle Begins

Sapphire crept out of the warrior den. She was a Sentinel although she was the best fighter in the pack besides her father. Her father and mother were the alphas and she was soon to be beta. "Hey Saph!" Fallen called. Fallen had a big crush on Saph although he hid it well and planned on asking her father if she could be his mate and the other way around. Fallen was in a totally different league though. He was a hunter and he sucked at fighting and Saph was the best. Fallen glanced around to see if his alpha was in sight and then asked "Wanna go on a patrol?" Saph's father hates it when males hit on his daughter. Saph rolled her eyes and said "Wish I could but my dad has to assign patrols, sorry." and with that she walked away. "Wolves of ShadowPack please gather here for a Pack assembly. I shall order for patrols to be increased and Warriors will now be teaching hunters to fight. There is danger coming, Skia our med. wolf has received a message from Moonlight my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather
and the founder of this pack. We also have 3 pups that are able to train. I will ask Fallen to train Oak, Uraza to train Hunter and Skia to train Moon. Fallen plz train Oak with as much courage as you, Uraza with as much fierceness and Skia with as much loyalness. Jay, Noah, Uraza and Hunter plz go on a patrol" Ace the Alpha of Shadowpack paused "Sapphire go with them." Sapphire nodded gratefully at her father and Alpha. Her mother Lillian came up to her "Hon, be careful. You know that there are a lot of lone wolves and even packs that would love to get their dirty paws on you. Your beautiful and your an amazing fighter." Her mother always fussed on about her. "I know mom, but my fighting skills will help me and protect me. Plus I have the patrol." Saph reassured her mother. "Alright but be carful." Saph nodded her response and padded away. "Patrol's leaving!" Jay called to Saph. Saph ran after them " Coming!" She called out. Noah came over to her and led her farther away from the patrol with his tail. "Alright Uraza and Hunter, patrol the left side of the border, Jay the right." Noah ordered. Uraza cast a mean glare at Saph who twitched her ears pretending not to notice. "Come." Noah whispered. Saph nodded and followed Noah into the brambles and bushes carfully not to get her fur stuck in them. "Ok wait here." Noah half said half whispered as he placed a large magnolia petal on her eyes so she couldn't see. Noah then padded into the brambles. Noah came out five min. later. "Ready?" He asked Saph nodded. Noah sunk his teeth into a vine which he then pulled. As he pulled it the long alocasia leaves went to the sides. Noah then took the petal off Saph's eyes. Sapphire gasped. "Oh my gosh! Its beautiful." In front of Saph, a pond with pretty pink flowers on the lily pads, trees surrounding it and roses, daisys and every flower you could imagine. Saph licked Noah on his cheek. Noah's heart made a pancake flip( He was happy). "Glad you like it." Noah said modestly although his heart was flipping over and over and over. Saph put her head on his chest. She felt his heart beat with worry and then pride. "I love it" Saph whispered. I don't like like him though. Saph thought.Noah smiled. He was glad his Alpha wasn't here, Ace would've chewed his head the moment he got the chance to. Shrieks made Noah and Saph get out of their trance and into reality. Saph glanced at Noah and then ran. She ran as fast as she could. She finally reached her pack mates and her jaw dropped.