The boy next door

Hi, my name is Dani Dennis I'm 17. I have brown hair, with blue eyes, and pale skin. I live in Indiana. I hate my mom,   When I was 11 She had sex with another man and we found out because her bills from the doctor came. Ultrasounds, check ups and just plain stupid stuff! Wasting my dads money!

I looked up at my dad veins popping out of his neck, mine didn't show but I was mad, very mad.  He stood in shock. My dad started to shout and scream at mom his face as red as a tomato. Now it was my turn to stand in shock.

Later on my dad stopped yelling and went upstairs my mom following. Little did I know he was going up there to get his suitcase and pack up his stuff. He was leaving me with that bitch!

They came back down and my mom crying and my dad keeping it in. I didn't notice his suitcase until he left, I saw him putting it in the back seat. I knew he was going to come back I told myself. But days past and nothing. On a Tuesday morning I heard his voice and ran downstairs. My smiled turned into a frown when he mentioned divorce.

He only came here so that the bitch would sign the paper. I was mad at my dad but I would've done the same. After she signed he left, no hug, no kiss, not even a hi or bye. Never had I ever been so mad at him, I missed him didn't he know that? I would cry every single night.

That same night I decided not to care about what she thinks, I walked down stairs slowly and asked her if I could dye my ombré but of course she says no. And of course I don't listen, on purpose.

It was 7:26 and I could easily dye my hair at Dennis's hair salon so why not? I grabbed my bag with my wallet and went out from the backdoor. When I got there I didn't have to wait, a girl in her 20's told me to sit in the chair and she'll be right with me.

When she came back she asked what I wanted and I told her. I didn't see anything until my hair was dried and ready. After all that I flipped my hair on my shoulders and it was perfect! I loved it so much I gave her tip, I don't even know if they did that but I was happy with the finished look.

When I came home I went through the front door to show off my new hair! My mom comes out of the kitchen and stres at me, she gives me a look I smirk and walk up stairs. From the past few days I've been getting things she didn't want me to like, a second piercing and a nose piercing.

One day she woke me up and I was late for school, she called me a fat pig and obviously I worked out at the gym 5 days every week for 10 weeks and got a skinny waist no abs because I think abs on girls look weird. But on guys! Whoo! When I got a small infinity sign on my right upper corner wrist, when I showed my mom she snapped.

"Dani I'm done with all the shitty ass things you, do! You treat me like a fucking dog! Now your going to stay at you aunt! Go upstairs and start packing your leaving tomorrow morning!" She was completely yelling and our neighbors could hear the whole thing.

When I walked upstairs I got pretty wicked! My aunt Camryn was the best, she was cool and I knew her a long time! Not like those weird aunts who are not at all close with their nieces.

I of course packed everything, all my clothes, makeup, shoes, bags, my shampoo and photos of me and my dad in baseball practice when I was 6. I had 3 full suitcases and I was ready to go! Wait did I mention she lives in California??

The next morning I woke up took a shower and got ready, I wore a crop top that showed my belly piercing, and I wore white ripped shorts with my sandals. I put my hair in a messy bun to show off my piercings.

She drove me and it was defiantly silent, when we got there I went in line all that shit, let's skip to the fun and interesting part! When I got in I put my suitcases on the top thingy and sat down. I was by the window with the airplane wing by it.

After about what felt like forever which was 2 and a half days we finally got there. I strolled my three suitcases out of the plane and I saw my beautiful aunt Camryn. She was in her 20's and had light brown hair with green eyes.

She was pretty wealthy well I mean she got paid more than my mom because she was a lawyer but it was sweet. When we got there I was surprised she lives in a dream house! By the beach!! How awesome is that?

She gave me a key and told me to unpack. I walked up the stairs and when I turned right I saw a door, I opened it and it was decent it'll my room, the walls were blue and green. On the top wall of my bed was a DANI word. It was pretty awesome. I put my clothes in my drawer, closet and I put my shoes in the closet.

I heard a lowish voice from my bedroom window I saw a house next to ours, There was a window just like mine straight ahead. I looked through the window and I saw a boy, my age, blue eyes and blonde hair, tall and hot!. Then something happened in a flash! I saw eggs on the window and the boy was laughing. I ran out side to yell at him and it hit me.

He ran and I got yoked, yea such a great day especially on my first day!! I got cleaned up, I got on a tight crop with black shorts, and my white converse. I got my longboard and rode it around town. Then I stopped to look at kids having fun at the beach. I decided to go take a dip and I rode it back.

When I got back I put on my blue bikini and walked a few steps into the water when I hear whistles from two guys. I get embarrassed and start blushing. A girl walks by with a green bikini and yells at the boys, I laugh at their faces and she looks back at me. I stop laughing and she comes over, she sits by me and apologizes.

"The blonde dude is Austin, and the brown head is his friend, Caleb." She said in annoyance,
"it's okay." I go deeper in the water and I end up splashing her,

She splashes me back and I see the two guys staring at us.  I stop and she also stops, she looks back and tells me a plan. Oooo! We walk towards them and we both push the dry boys in the water and splash them.

After that we start laughing hard core! Then a pair of warm tight hands grabs my wrist and pushes me under water, I don't panic but the girl does. I can see his face his blonde hair in his eyes.

When he pulls me up I start laughing they give me a confused look and I push Nathan down. Next I rolled him around the sand to make him sandy of course.

I ask the girl her name and she answers, her name is Violet but she told me to call her Vi. I told her my name and she smiles. I was wondering why but I don't ask. After rolling in the wet sand under water I've got sand in my bikini!

I say goodbye to them but they follow me I got scared until they go into the house next door, hey!  Austin was the one who yoked me! I walk into my room take a shower and grab a cute V neck shirt and some leggings I lay on my bed and I think....
SORRY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND I THINK THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL TAKE LONGER BECAUSE IDK. LOVE YOU GUYS KEEP READING!! 😍😘😝😚👻