Jack J Imagine

It's 2:45 pm. You and your boyfriend Jack were invited to a dinner for Vine/YouTube stars, and he's being impossible.

"Jack. Start getting ready. We have to be there at 6:00." You call to him as you lean on the doorframe of the bedroom. He lays on the bed, not looking up from his computer.

"Jack! Dinner. 6:00. Let's hustle." You nag. He stays focused on his computer.

"I don't want to go." He responds, his attention on the laptop and not you.

"We already RSVP'd. We have to go." You explain to him, trying to keep your patience and barely succeeding.

"But I don't want to." He sighs childishly, clicking through Twitter disinterestedly.

You walk into the room and sit on the bed, then place a hand on his leg, causing him to finally look up from his laptop.

"If you come to this dinner, I'll have sex with you right now."

You see a glint in his eyes, but it disappears as quickly as it appeared. He gives you a once-over, sizing you up.

"Bitch card." He declares haughtily, then diverts his attention back to the laptop.

You shut the laptop and grab it from him, placing it on the nightstand.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹(I am trash at smut. I'll attempt to write a smut if enough people want one)☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

"Don't ever bitch card me." You mumble into his chest 30 minutes later.

"I would never, babygirl." He rubs your bare back, catching his breath. You stretch slightly and pull away from Jack's warm body, a shame since you were so comfortable there.

"Start getting ready." You demand as you get off the bed, pulling on his discarded tee shirt that he left hanging off the bed post.

You head to the bathroom, pulling off the tee shirt and then closing the door. You run the water, and wait for the glass shower door to fog up with steam.

You don't hear Jack come in, but feel his arms around your waist as he hugs you unexpectedly.

"Jaaaack." You groan after tensing up, startled.

"Did I scare you?" He asks gently into your neck.

"A little. My shower is ready." You reply neutrally, refusing to melt into his seductive trap like before.

"Can I join?"

"If you want."

You unwrap his arms and step into the shower, and he pulls off his boxers and steps in soon afterwards. It's a big shower, about 8x10 feet, with a marble bench taking up 1/4th of the horizontal space.

He sits down on the bench to watch you wash your body, and he bites his lip as he skims your figure.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asks to nobody in particular.

"Was that a question? I don't know how to respond." You retort, and he sighs and chuckles, resting his head in his hands as he continues to watch you.

You wash your hair, letting it drape down your back in a goddess-like fashion. His blue eyes take in everything, and you can clearly see how much he worships you. A little smile curves his pink lips upward, and a lucid, dreamlike haze shrouds him completely. You realize it's love.

"Jack?"

"Yes, princess?"

You laugh a little. He's such a cheeseball.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yep. I love you more."

"No, seriously. Even when I'm mean to you, I love you. You're my little elf."

He laughs and gets up to kiss you.

"I know. Can't I be something bigger? Like, daddy or something."

"Earn it first. You're still my little elf."

You run your hands through his blonde hair as you kiss him, this is definitely your happy place.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

"Jack, y/n, you guys look amazing!"

"Look at them, Helen, they're practically glowing! y/n, over here! Smile!"

"Jack, y/n, over here! Smile for Teen Vogue!"

The red carpet is hectic and understandably stressful. You and Jack have that 'after-sex glow' on lock, hence all the comments. Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's-

"Jack, rumor has it you're cheating on y/n. Care to comment?" Some sleazy reporter yells from beyond the velvet rope. Something flashes in Jack's eyes.

"Hey, mister?"

The man looks surprised that Jack had even paid attention to him.

"Take one look at this girl and decide for yourself if I'd ever cheat on her."

The reporter, still shocked, nods eagerly.

"Noted." He replies, then scurries off, having gotten his fill for the night.

"Jack, you really-" You start, but he takes your hands in his and brings them up to his lips to kiss them.

"It was necessary. You look beautiful."

He kisses you, and the paparazzi goes wild.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

well that was super sexual :')

at least for me bc I'm a nun :)

VOTE
COMMENT
CHECK OUT MY SELFIE BOOK

love you

stay sexy