Antennas? (Oneshot)

Zim sat quietly in his home, watching the 'Angry Monkey' show. Gir sat beside him, laughing and yelling random things. Zim ate his pack of Fun Dip quietly. Suddenly something busted through the front door and Gir screamed "MARY'S HOME" and ran up to Dib, hugging him. Zim waved them off and kept eating his snack. Dib laughed a bit and patted Gir's head before walking off and sitting next to Zim. The show soon ended and Zim's antennas twitched. Gir ran off, screaming something about Waffle tacos. Zim shuddered at the thought of the last time Gir brought up Waffle tacos. Dib laughed before tilting his head at the antennas, "What do they do?" The human asked out of sudden curiousity. Zim answered "I use them for hearing and such". Dib frowned and reached a hand out to the antennas, causing Zim to do a yelpish, hiss as he jumped back "WATCH IT" he hisses. Dib smiled at the challenge and tackled Zim off the couch "Never!" He started to rub an antenna, causing Zim to purr quietly and squirm. Zim pushed him off and pouted, Dib smiled and hugged Zim, Zim sighed and smiled a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp here's another story :3

Jamie out