sixteen.

A/N this is a really short chapter but there are a few parts that are kinda funny so just go with it. The next chapter will be much longer

"I thought you had a thing with Lauren's brother." Delilah said.

"So did I, but I guess not." Chase replied.

The two of them had come to my house as soon as I told them I had been out with Calum. We were now all siting in various places around my room with Chase and Delilah asking me tons questions.

"So are you and Calum a thing now?" Delilah asked.

"Honestly I don't know." I replied.

Calum had made no move

"You better be. I've been shipping Andrelum for nearly a month now and it needs to actually go somewhere." Chase said.

"You shouldn't be so obsessed with someone else's love life Chase." I told him.

"Says the girl with a million different otps." He replied, rolling his eyes in the process.

"That's Tumblr's fault, not mine."

"Well Ashton better not get in the way of my otp or I'll have to fight him." Chase said.

"Personally I ship Ashdrea more." Delilah commented.

"That's like saying you ship Elounor when clearly Larry is real." Chase pointed out.

I laughed at what Chase said, earning me a harmless glare from Delilah.

"Calum has been a complete asshole to Andrea multiple times but Ashton hasn't at all." Delilah defended.

"It's illegal for her to have sex with Ashton." Chase retorted.

"Ok let's be done with this argument." I interrupted. "It's my choice anyway."

"We know it's your choice, we just want to give you our opinions in hope that you'll go the way we want you to." Delilah said.

"You basically just explained my parents." Chase commented.

"Same." I chimed in.

"We should get pizza." Delilah suddenly said.

"That has nothing to do with what we're talking about Delilah." Chase said.

"But Andrea has a problem and pizza can make anything better." She reasoned.

"That is a great reason, but I'm broke af." I complained.

"Sadly same." Chase sighed.

All at once we each let out a disappointed sigh.

~

It was a good hour later and the two of them had left, both disappointed in the fact that none of us had gotten pizza.

I was about to head downstairs to watch some tv when I felt my phone buzz from my pocket.

Calllllllllum- "There's this college party tomorrow night and if you didn't have any plans I was wondering if you'd want to go with me"

A/N

This was short and the ending was bad but I have had 0% motivation for writing because I've been at school and then to volleyball and then straight to soccer and then I do homework and go to bed so I haven't had hardly any time to write.

I'll probably regret my writing in this but who cares, I have a plan for the next chapter.

I also don't know why I always end my chapter with a text or someone saying goodbye or something.

Stay Hot Af,