chapter 13

Dedicated to DancerofDawn21

Sorry I that I haven't updated in a long time. Well it's not really a long time but...

Anyways!!! I hope you have a nice day! Thanks for reading!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*

Butch's p.o.v
Uhgg.

I hate school.

It's boring.

And stupid.

But Karou's there.

That's true. But it's still boring.

But Karou's there.
And you learn.

Sometimes.
Your dumb anyways.

HEY! Who are you anyways?

I'm your conscious. I'm surprised that I'm here.

.... You can't be my conscious! My 'conscious' would agree that school's boring.

Ahem.

What?

Think of all the other people who don't have a chance to go to school. Your lucky by the way.

Lucky my ass. If those "other people" go to school, they'll atomically hate it.

How would you know?

Because, um... because stuff.

Stuff?

Yeah-

"Oomph!!" I quickly turned my head to see Karou smirking. I looked to the other side to see a soccer ball roll past me.

"Oops. Sorry." She laughed.

"Dumbass." I said smirking.

"A**hole." Karou said yelling, she glared at me.

"Bitch!" I yelled back.

Karou didn't say anything back.

I gulped. I quickly got up and began to run for my life.

"GET BACK HERE BUTCH!!!"

I ran even faster laughing.

"You have to catch me first sweetie!!" I yelled.

"DON'T CALL ME SWEETIE!!!"

"I-" the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. "Well. Bye bye sweetie!" I called out as I stuck my hands in my pockets and walked away.

Regular p.o.v
As Butch walked away he didn't notice Karou sneak up on him.

"Boo!" Karou yelled loudly in Butch's ear.

"Motherf@**ker! Are you trying to make my ear bleed?!" He yelled holding his hand over his ear, as he winced.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Karou said sarcastically. "That's what you get for calling me 'sweetie'." She muttered under her breath.

Karou made her way back into the school. Receiving a lot of disapproving looks from teachers.

Karou walked towards her locker to get her books. She was late. But she didn't give a sh*t. Books under her arm, Karou made her way towards her next class.

As she walked through the now empty hallways, paper could be seen flying through the floors.

"Is it always this quiet?" Karou asked her self.