chapter 9

Butch's p.o.v

Where is she going?

Ok ok. I admit it. I'm jealous. But only because I'm in love with Karou. And right now I'm following her. Not stalking her... just making sure that she's ok. I'm not that crazy. I just hope Karou doesn't look up. Cause I'm transformed right now, and flying above her.

Maybe she's going to meet up with another guy!
I can't let that happen! I have to stop her!

My mind was telling me to stop her. But another part of me was saying to let her be happy. But I want her to be happy by my side. Not some other guy's!

I shook my head and looked down.

Karou wasn't there!

"Swing Sonic!!!!"

I was sent flying into a building by Karou?! No it was Buttercup now. I smirked. This was going to be fun.

Buttercup's p.o.v
"What are you doing here Butch?!" I asked griping my hammer.

"What's it to you babe?" Butch asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Let's get this over with Butch."

"Ohh~ you want to get beaten by me." Butch said laughing.

I glared at him, raised my hammer while Butch took out his flute.

"I'll go easy on you." I said smirking.

"What?! You're going easy on the great Butch?! Fine. Maybe I'll go easy on you." Butch said looking at me.

"You don't need to go easy on me. I have to go easy on you." I said glaring at him.

"Alright. We won't go easy on each other." Butch said. He smirked. "But I'll go easy on you when it's round two."

I blushed and gripped my hammer tighter. "Can we just fight already?!" I asked. I needed to fight someone. It's been a long time since I've fought a villain. Not counting the ganggreen gang.

"Geez. Ok." Butch said.

I raised my hammer higher.

"Graviton Drive!!!"

Butch dodged my attack and rushed towards me.

He began to play his flute.

I swung my hammer towards him. He blocked my attack again.

"Stop blocking my attacks and fight like a man!!" I yelled swinging my hammer towards him again.

Well this is going to be a long fight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm so sorry that this is so short!!!! I'm very busy and I don't really have that much time. I'm sorry!!

I'm going to update every Monday from now on!

Bye!!

I own nothing except the story plot.