chapter 12

Brick's p.o.v
Is Momoko mad at me or something? I head towards her and she quickly goes somewhere else. Why is she ignoring me?

"Momoko?" I asked as I put my hand on her shoulder.

Momoko jumped up a little.

"B-Brick. Hi." She said looking around.

"Why are you-"

"Um. I have to go. Sorry!" Momoko said as she started to run towards the park.

"Wait! Momoko!!" I ran after her.

"Stop following me!!!!!!" She said as she ran faster out of the park.

"I just need to ask you something!" I yelled running faster.

"Ask me later!!"

Momoko turned around a building. I ran even faster.

Shit. I lost her. But she was here just a moment ago!

"I guess I'll ask her next time. If I get to." I sighed and walked away.

Momoko/ Blossom's p.o.v
"I just need to ask you something!" Brick yelled as I ran away from him.

I was ignoring him at all costs.

"Ask me later!!" I yelled as I turned a corner. I quickly transformed behind a trash bin.

Luckily Professor made our transforming faster. I quickly flew up into the sky. Hopefully Brick wouldn't look up. I watched as he walked away.

I kinda felt bad. But now that I'm transformed, I can get candy!

I landed at a store and walked in.

"Look it's Blossom!"

"Mommy can I talk to her?"

"She's so pretty!"

I smiled as I heard what they said.

"Can I get the usual please?" I asked. I always come here after fights. It was my favorite place to buy candy and cake.

"Sure thing Blossom."

I watched as the guy went to get my candy. I smiled. Candy always made me happy.

I sat down on a nearby chair. I put my hands on the table and rested my head on them. I sighed.

"Can I get your autograph?"

I opened my eyes and looked up to see a young little girl with pigtails.

I smiled. "Sure. What's your name?

"L-Lily." The little girl said. She had black hair in pigtails, and was wearing a white dress. She gave me a stuffed bunny wearing a ribbon.

"Where do you want me to sign?" I asked smiling.

"Here." Lily said pointing towards the ribbon.

"There you go Lily. How old are you?"

"I-I'm turning 6-6 today." She said hugging her bunny tightly.

"Really?! Happy birthday Lily!!" I said laughing.

"Here's your order Miss. Blossom." The woker said handing me a plastic bag.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome. Please come again." He said smiling as he walked away to attend another customer.

"Hey Lily! Have you ever wanted to fly before?" I asked turning towards her.

Lily brightened up. "Yes!"

"Then come on!" I said laughing as we went outside. After getting the little girl mom's permission. And giving her my bag to hold.

"Ready Lily?" I asked as she got on top of me. (Piggyback ride.)

"Yes!!!!" Lily said excitingly.

"Kay!" I yelled as I began to fly into the air. I could hear Lily's laughter. I smiled.

I'm glad I could make Lily happy today. Life is going to get tough soon enough. I learned that the hard way.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Well this was just a filter chapter. I'll try to update more faster.
I'll try. But I can't make promises. I'm getting a lot of homework.

Thanks for reading this far guys!! Thank you! I appreciate it!!!!!! >^<