Encounter

We've been traveling for a few days, but I couldn't sense any jewel shards. Sango and Shippo went into town to see if there was any news.

"The people in this town say that a demon has killed all those who have been terrorizing the town. Most of them possessed a sacred jewel. But stumbling upon their carcasses, it is presumed that the demon was seeking the jewel fragments and only killed those who possessed one," Sango revealed.

"I bet you it was Naraku! Wait until I get my hands on him," Inuyasha said in fury.

At that moment, Naraku's scent secreted in the distance. Akahina manipulated the sense of smell in order to catch the attention of Inuyasha. But of course, attracted others in the process. Her kimihos had the power of sight (Like Kana and her mirror) and abruptly informed her of the situation.

Oh. He too has a grudge on Naraku? Like they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

(Pic above is where she is)

"I smell Naraku!!" Inuyasha hurried and dashed off to a certain direction.

"Wait Inuyasha!" The rest of the group stumbled to keep up.

In the other direction, traveled a relatively small group. The scent of Naraku also alarmed them.

"Jakin, watch Rin," before he too dashed off to the distance.

Upon a clearing, sat Akahina (pic above) with her two kimihos behind her. Two demons stumbled upon the clearing at the same time. Seeing one another infuriated the each other.

"Sesshomaru! What are you doing here?! Naraku is mine!!" The one in red angrily stated.

"Shut your mouth half demon," remarked the tall male stature with fluffy boa. Ouu it looks so soft.

While they bickered, the other members of Inuyasha's party arrived.

"Now that everyone is here, shall we get to business?" A teasing voice called from the distance, causing everyone to advert their attention to Akahina.

"Who are you?! One of Naraku's reincarnations?!" Inuyasha accused and proceeded to attack. His attempt was futile as he was thrown back from the invisible barrier.

"Such insolence! Do not test me half demon!" Akahina's anger was beginning to rise, " I am not his reincarnation, I simply manipulated your sense of smell making you believe I was he, seeing as you bare a grudge against him." Naraku's scent disappeared as a floral Jasmine scent replaced it.

"What is you purpose for drawing us out here?" This time the man with markings on his face spoke up.

"You seem reasonable. Sesshomaru is it?" Earning herself a nod.

"I have no business with you, rather with the miko alongside Inuyasha. You may leave," Akahina waved her hand away, signaling his dismissal.

"What do you want with Kagome?!"

"My dear, I believe you have something of mine. I have bestowed it upon Kikiyo, but seeing that she's dead, and you shattering it, I would like the other half back," Akahina sweetly stated.

"Why would we give it to you?!"

"You are really testing my patience half demon. IT IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!" Akahina finally lost it a and caused one of Inuyasha's internal organs to explode. (You can see she's kinda hotheaded lol),

"I really don't appreciate you hackling me. Now Kagome dear, will you hand over the jewel?" Sesshomaru and the rest of the gang were utterly surprised to see the mysterious lady, clad in red injure Inuyasha without even touching him.

"You hurt Inuyasha! We'll never hand it over!" Kagome shot an arrow towards Akahina, "Hit!"

The arrow rendered useless and fell before Akahina's feet.

"If you won't hand it over to me, I shall take it by force!" With the wave of her hand, the jewel shards in Kagome's possession came afloat, where they floated back to their creator. The other half of the jewel absorbed into her body. Radiated a dark red before disappearing. Everyone froze at the sight. What the hell just happened?!

"Foolish miko. You could have never prevented them from coming to me. After all, I am the creator of the sacred jewel. A fraction of my power. Hmph. Humans are still selfish as ever. This is why I hate your kind. Kikiyo was the only one I ever trusted. Her reincarnation is simply a disappointment." Akahina bluntly stated looking down upon her. The blow cause Kagome to cry.

"Still sensitive too, I see." With that said, one of the willow whisps engulfed the trio and disappeared, leaving a red flower in their place.

Inuyasha and the miko are unreasonable. How dare they attack me for no reason. I should've just killed them like Naraku said for such insolence, but I won't ever give him that satisfaction.

I'll be seeing you soon Sesshomaru.