Continued ^.^

Grimmjow aligned himself up to your entrance. He looked at you with those hungry eyes of his.

"Y/n...tell me how bad you want me.." He commanded.

"Please, don't tease me!" You whimpered.

"Tch!" He groaned.

Grimmjow came down and bit the other thigh and didn't let go until it left a big red mark. You moaned as he did that which caused him to smile.

Grimmjow smacked your butt as he demanded once more.

"I-I I want you Grimmjow! I want you now!" You shouted.

He snickered and pushed himself into your tight snatch. He bit into your neck as he squeezed into you. His eyes shut tight as he tried to go through. You let out a pained whimper which made him look up at you but didn't stop. You could feel him tear through your shield. You felt as if you were being torn in half.

"Ahh!" You screamed.

Hot tears fell down your face from this pain. Grimmjow suddenly kissed your mouth and ran his fingers through your h/c hair.

He stopped. Grimmjow suddenly seemed concerned. He began to slowly move again but stopped as more tears came down your face.

"Y/n...you're-you're a virgin?" He asked softly.

You nodded as you cried. You blushed and looked away embarrassed. He pulled you in closer to him. Your chest was pressed against his. You felt so secured within his muscular grasp.

"God you look so adorable when you blush." He looked at you this time with eyes filled with love for you.

Grimmjow began to kiss your sweet spot then helped himself to your buds. He sucked, bit, pulled and massaged. A moan escaped from your mouth.

As soon as he heard the sound of pleasure escape your mouth, Grimmjow began to thrust his hips against yours. Distracted by Grimmjow's kisses and sucking, the pain didn't seem as bad.

He slowly began to grind you. After the pain subsided and you began to moan louder and more frequently, Grimmjow started to pound your tight snatch harder and faster.

"God! Y/n you're so tight!" He moaned.

He pushed through and pounded away. You loved the little noises he made.

He pulled you against his chest and squeezed, letting you know who you belonged to.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and moaned out to the world.

"Oh Grimmjow! I love you, Grimmjow!" You screamed.

"Tell me, y/n, tell me again!" He growled as he pumped harder and deeper into you hitting your cervix.

"Ahh! I love you Grimmjow!!" You cried.

He moaned loudly.

"Oh y/n! Mm! I love you!" He moaned.

He violently crashed his lips onto yours and moaned on them. He licked your bottom lip asking to enter. You parted your lips, letting him inside. He smiled against you.

"Grimm-Gimmjow....I'm-I'm-I'm gonna cum! It feels so good!" You whimpered in pleasure.

"Do it woman. Let it out..." He said gently.

He reached down and rubbed your clit with his thumb while sucking on your chest. All these sensations finally drove you over the edge.

"Grimmjow!" You moaned.

You released your hot mess onto him. Cum dripping from below and soaking his length completely.

Grimmjow still hadn't finished. He continued to pound at you. He started to breathe heavily now. You knew he was close. You decided to help him out.

You clawed his back, marking what was yours. You kissed his muscular neck leaving gentle bites alongside. You sucked at his chest which made him moan deeply.

"Oh fuck! Y/n I'm getting close!" He groaned.

You grabbed his butt and bit his chest and neck, leaving purple marks everywhere. 6 to be exact. However, it was 6 on him but 15 on you.

Grimmjow slipped a finger in you and thrusted deep. You were getting close again.

"Grimmjow deeper! Deeper! I'm yours!" You moaned as you came!

"Ahh! Ah! Y/n!!! I'm coming!" He screamed!

You could feel Grimmjow's seed fill you up. You laid there underneath him sweating. He threw his head back and roared as he came into you.

Trapped by his muscular arms. He panted, trying to catch his breath. He looked at you, satisfied.

You ran your hand down his chest and down his abs to where you both connected as one.

You suddenly looked at him concerned.

You opened your mouth to speak.

"Grimmjow...did-" you were interrupted by his soft lips.

He laid his hand on your cheek and ran one hand through your soft h/c hair. Then looked at you intensely.

"Yes I did mean it when I said I love you..." He answered softly.

You smiled and blushed which made him smile.

He finally pulled himself out as your mixed juices dripped down.

He grabbed you and pulled you in tighter than ever before. You gladly wrapped your arms around the blue-haired espada.

"I love ya woman..y'hear...?"
You sighed happily.

"Marry me, y/n..." He whispered softly.

You looked at him, shocked.

"M-m-marry you!?"

He grinned. Showing his sharp teeth.

"I-I-I don't know what to say." You said frantically.

He growled and violently squeezed your butt.

You let out a pained groan but then smiled.

"Ok Grimmjow...I'll marry you..."

He softened his grip and kissed you. You gladly accepted. He broke the kiss by reaching for his clothes and retrieving something. It was a little black box. He opened it and revealed a beautiful diamond ring. He placed it on your finger and kissed you again.

"Its beautiful!" You gasped.

He wrapped you in tight and whispered, " I love ya woman. I'll never stop loving ya...cus you're mine now...forever..."

You wrapped your arms around him and whispered into his ear, "And now you're mine...forever..."