Devoted to the streets pt.4/5

dealin wit all this shit been termoil on a nigga forreal. this shit gettin' catastrophic. but i had the solution to all of it. called up boss man and told him to get me somebody to off. told that nigga i was runnin' low on cash and needed to do something. he was shocked at first but then said he had somethen for me. i had been scopin the dudes out who had killed quad for about a week now. they shitty pussy asses was livin life, in they big ass houses and shit. not givin a fuck about my nigga. all that was bout to come to an end though. once boss man had everything set up i started mappin out my plan. this was gon be the last time i did buisness with that nigga. after i do this shit, i'm done for good. it wasn't worth it now that quad was gone. i had no fucking reason to go on like this. puttin' this shit to the side, was thinkin bout gettin' back with that music shit, maybe askin fa my ol job back. been goin to my clases tryna finish up the year. but shit i done missed so many days that i had to get a tutor. once i get this off my chest i'll be sought. that night i washed up, got ready to dip. on the real i was dressed like i was finna hit the club or somethen. that was jus to sike these fuck niggaz out. people don't expect shit to happen when you lookin like everybody else. so i checked for my gat and headed out. them boys was gon be clubbin it up at some place called the 'EnWoods'. i was gon set that shit off fa show. it only took me bout twenty minutes to find it, thanks to my bangin' GPS. cop that fa like eight hundred the other day. i rolled up my windows, the place was packed like a bitch. looked as though everybody and they momma was here. i placed my gat in my back loop and got out. around the corner i saw a line of cars for those in V.I.P. everybody was here, except for the driver of the semi. i couldn't spot his car from where i was standing, but i'm sure his fuck ass around the block somewhere. it was only like twelve dollaz to get in. long line if you aint got connections, but shit i had plenty. walkin' up to the front of the line, i spotted dude who i knew from my neighborhood. i dapped him up when we got eye to eye. "what's good cuz?".

"shit aint nothin' homey, what's up wit you?". lookin, behind him i saw two niggaz walkin' in. they was dressed to kill tonight. these niggaz aint know the realness of that statement though.

"man you know jus makin' this bread, aye you wanna get in?".

"yea man". i handed him my twelve dollaz.

"aite, imma catch up wit you later". i nodded, walkin past the rope that kept everybody out til they had paid and shown ID. up in the club, it was poppin'. dark as hell, with the lil beam lights, the bar was full and the DJ was killin it. i wasn't here to get down, not tonight. this was bout buisness. two sexy as females walked past me. my eyes locked with they asses. now i see why this shit so packed. i needed to focus though. i found a corner to watch from. niggaz call it lurkin' but what the fuck eva. all of they asses was sittin high up in V.I.P. drinkin, and gettin' they talk game right wit some females. them cocky son of a bitches thought they was the shit tonight. had it all, made, doin' it big, livin life. but little did they know they had another thing comin. it was four dudes total. like i knew before the driver was missin. so i suspected he would either be comin later or had somethen else to do. it aint matter he wasn't my concern no way. my target was the one holdin' the glass, talkin' all loud, and shovin cash in the females dress. the same nigga that had shot quad in the back.  he was gon get his. i jus had to wait it out, they'd come down. one at a time and when they did i was makin my way up. i'd get that nigga alone, believe that. was gon be cold blood tonight. the music was pumpin, but i aint let it distract me. then a lil shawtie came up beside me. at first i wasn't even gon look her way, that's where i messed up at. women always knew how to fuck a nigga brain up. nice curves, long brown hair, cocoa butta skin, high heels. you talkin' a nigga fell in love. she had it all and more. i glanced back at them dudes to make sure they was all in place, wasn't gon let them get out of my sight. for all i knew this could be a set up. they was still drinkin', doin the same ol shit as before. i figured it wouldn't hurt nothing to see what she wanted. "hi". her voice was sweet, i could barely hear it over the music.