Chapter 12: Suspicious

"You're crazy... you're fucking insane." He snarls, throwing his body against the metal bars of his prison.

She smirks at him, running her fingers along his face."Oh but darling, everybody's a little insane. And all the best people are crazy."

(A/N High five if you get where that line is from.)

-------------------------------

Ally's POV

"Nialler..." I stroked his hair. "Its been a day Niall.. wake up" I kissed his cheek. Thats when I feel it. He's stone cold. My mind is in a blur as I begin to panic. "Niall!!" I turn him onto his back, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him violently. "Niall!! Wake up!!" Fear engulfs me as I hesitantly raise my finger to his nose. "God no.. please no." I close my eyes tightly as anxiety fills me.

In an instant, I find myself dragging him by the legs. I tap my leg on the floor twice, opening an exit in the wall of the tower. "Niall.. I'm going to save you. I'm going to save you."

Louis's POV

"Niall!!!" I shout for the thousandth time today. "Niall Horan!!!"

Slumping down against a nearby tree, I pull my knees to my chest and bury my face in my hands. "3 years... why am I still even bothering. I'm never going to find him am I." I sigh, letting my head rest against the trunk of the tree. "3 years Niall.. 3 fucking years." I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply.

The ground below me vibrates, startling me awake. "I'm going to save you." I hear, causing my eyes to widen in suspicion. "That sounds an awful lot like Ally." I say as I turn around, noticing a large opening in the side of a brick wall and a woman dragging a man out of it. The said woman then tapped her foot on the floor twice and the opening disappeared, as if it were never there. I frowned, who could this be? Surely there couldn't be a hidden village or something. The woman was struggling to pull the man and I could hear her constant mumbling. "I'll save you."

I stepped forward, wanting to help her. "Hey there, do you needhelp?" I called out. She gasped and turned towards me. My eyes widened. "Ally?" I looked at the man on the ground more closely. "Niall?"

"Louis.. i swear.. I.. i found him unconscious on the ground.. I.." She broke down, crying as I ran towards them. "I think he's dead Lou, I tried to shake him awake and even slapped him but he didn't wake up." 

She was lying to me. Of course she would. 

"Don't worry, Ally. We'll get him back safe first. The healers in Oreon will attend to him." I'll go along with it for now. I hoisted Niall onto my back. My only priority is getting Niall back home safely.

Ashton's POV

"Cam.. do you know anything about Ally and Niall?" I asked her, grasping her hand in mine. "I need you to tell me, please." I plead, looking her in the eyes. I groan when she giggles, realising that the nurse had only just administered her medicine. She's probably high on medicaton. I stand up, about to turn to the door when she grasps my hand. "Wait.. Ashy, don't go."

I turn back to her. "I need to find where Ally is, babe. Its important to find her." I kiss her cheek, turning away again.

"Ally's always liked Niall. She even contemplated killing Siellea for him." She blurted out. I turned around, staring at her wide eyed. Cam glanced at her bed sheets, uncertainty in her eyes. "She told me she's never liked Siellea and I was really shocked because she was Siellea's favourite out of the 5 of us. She even called Siellea an annoying attention seeker." she frowned. "I can't really blame her, she's actually been crushing on Niall for a long time and they even had a relationship going on a few years back. But to hear this all from her.. it was really shocking because-" I sat back down beside her, listening to the story between Niall, Ally and Siellea unfold.

A loud bang resonates throughout the palace. Camilla had fallen asleep after some time but I'd already gotten what I'd needed to know. I kissed my wife on the forehead, rushing downstairs to see what was going on. "Somebody!! Help!! I need a healer!!" Louis stood at the door. With Niall.

Nyx comes out of her room, Michael trailing behind her as they rush Niall to his room. Once all is clear, I close in on my victim. 

"Cam told me everything. You knew where Niall was this entire time didn't you. 3 years you've been hiding him from us." I smirked, moving closer towards her. She feigned innocence, gasping. "Ashton. I'd never. I can't believe you would ever think that. I just found him this morning, unconscious. I was so worried, Ash." Ally tries to escape, backing away from me towards the open doors. But she isn't getting away this time. "Not so fast Ally-gator." I flicked my wrist, the door behind her closing shut with the same resonating bang from earlier. "You're not going anywhere." I stepped closer towards her, putting my hand on her forehead. "Not again, not this time."

(A/N To know what Ashton did to Ally, pls refer to Forbidden Destiny Chapter 24: Wedding Disaster, what Luke did to Siellea. Lel.)

Luke's POV

"SIELLEA!! NO!!!" My eyes snapped open. I breathe in deeply, taking in my surroundings. "I'm still at the lake."

"Luke.. you're okay." My eyes widen.

I turned towards the voice. "Siellea?" My eyes start to tear up. She smiles at me, her hand reaching out to cup my cheek. I gasp at the warm feeling of her palm against my skin. 

"Yea luke.. i'm real." she chuckles. My tears start to fall and I pulled her into my arms. "Siellea, I missed you so much." I mumbled into her hair. "Where have you been all this time?" 

She's about to reply me but a sound cuts her off. 

"Siell!!! Where are you?"

I look back towards Siellea. "Fuck.. Cal, I forgot." She pushes off of me, getting up. "Luke." She looks me in the eye. "I'm sorry." 

"Siellea!!!"

"Tieoran." I hear her say. 

And then she's gone.