No Homo

(In Tyler and Josh's bro crib)
"Bro," said Josh re-adjusting his hat on his red fluffy puffy cotton candy hair laying on the couch.
"What do you need, Dog Breath?" Tyler replied pulling on his weird ass red socks across the room.
"Tyler. Light of my life. Bro of the century. I'm hungry."
"LIGHT OF MY LIFE!?" Tyler shot up darting his eyes at Josh's deep brown puppy dog eyes. Josh sat up in panic. He began to stutter, "BRO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I SWEAR BRO WE'RE BROS AND ONLY BROS OK? NO HOMO, JUST BROMO OK BRO?" Tyler leaned forward staring at Josh a minute as he thought. No homo huh Jeeshwa? We'll just see about that.
"Tyler? Did you hear me?" Josh questioned now standing next to Tyler, arm around his shoulder. Tyler looked up at Josh's face. Bro. BRO. WOAH BRO. Jersh was hot as frick and Tyler was struggling to keep from smiling. He was pretty. Like his parents were artists. Like they crafted this boy from stone and placed him on this very earth to cripple the weak with his looks. Not really, he just kinda popped out of a vagina, but for the purpose of showing off some super amazing writing skills like i've seen in other fanfics imma put that there. Yeah. That sounds good.
"Yeah bro. No homo. I got it," Tyler huffed in disapointment still looking right at Josh. Friendzoned again; something he was used to by now. Ever since the two of them met on tindr they have been hanging out almost every day at their bro pad; getting closer and closer with each day.
"So you said you're hungry right baby- I MEAN BABY RUTH. ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR A BABY RUTH?" Tyler said frantically hoping Josh didn't notice the slip up. Josh side eyed Tyler and replied,
"Um... I was thinking more like Goldfish crackers."
"Bro we should go to the grocery store and get some. I mean i also have to pick up tampons for my wife Jen-" Tyler paused looking down at his wedding ring. He slowly slid it off his finger and put it under the couch cushion. "I mean... if i HAD a wife I would have to get her tampons... BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE. BECAUSE I'M COMPLETELY 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT (don't forget abou bow bow bow bout me) SINGLE BRO. COMPLETELY AVAILIBLE FOR ANYONE TO COME TAKE ME AWAY AND LIVE HAPPILIY EVER AFTER-"
"Bro, are you ready to go now?" Josh interupted shaking his keys standing in the doorway. Tyler scrambled to put on his black Vans.
"Um yeah bro... uh sorry about that. Let's go."
(Door slams shut)

CHAPTER 2 COMIN SOON