Well, here goes nothing :3

You were sitting at your desk listening to your iPod as you did your homework. Suddenly you began to think of Grimmjow. Even though he was evil, mean and cocky you couldn't help but fall for the blue-haired espada. Your thoughts on your homework didn't matter when you began to think impure thoughts of the sexta espada.

God I wish he was here you thought.

It had been a month since the cocky guy had spilled his feelings for you. You never knew he even had a soft spot. You always thought he was a cold hearted bastard.

I wonder where he is right now...I miss him...

Lost in deep thought a sudden touch on the shoulder made you spring up from your chair. You turned around to come face to face with the blue-haired guy.

"G-grimmjow!" You said startled.

He firmly gripped your shoulder with one of his strong hands and smiled devilishly.

"Miss me y/n?" He said in a deep voice.

You swallowed hard almost not wanting to answer.

"H-how did you know?" You asked meekly.

He cackled loudly.

"I always know when you miss me y/n..."

You blushed a deep red. You turned away hoping he wouldn't notice but he did.

"Y/n...you look so cute when you blush." He said to you.

Shocked by his compliment you turned to face him with wide eyes. You opened your mouth in shock when at that moment Grimmjow occupied your mouth.

"Grimmjow!" You tried to say with your mouth pressed against his.

You pushed away from him.

"Stop. I have to finish my homework." You said.

Grimmjow let out a deep annoyed growl. He suddenly grabbed your wrists and pushed you against the wall hard. You let out a small whimper.

"Y/n, you're mine. You've been mine ever since I first saw you. Right now you need to be taught a lesson. Y'hear woman?" He demanded with intense blue eyes.

He suddenly kissed your neck in various places until he found the spot that made you shiver. You slightly moaned at his touch. He laughed.

"Y/n...you're my woman! Understand!? Mine and only mine!" He said painfully grasping your butt.

You let out a pained whimper but you loved it when he treated you a bit rough. You could already feel yourself getting wetter by the minute.

He smiled at you and said "Let me hear you say it, y/n.."

He began to tear away at your shirt roughly as you liked.

"Say it, woman..." He said as he bit your sweet spot making you moan.

You could feel him smile against your skin each time you moaned from his wonderful actions. After your shirt was on the ground all torn, Grimmjow slid his hand down your shorts and began to rub your womanhood through your panties.

"G-grimmjow!" You moaned.

He laughed.

"Close, but not the answer I want from you, y/n...say it!" He demanded as he rubbed harder and faster.

"I-I-I'm yours Grimmjow!" You shouted from the top of your lungs.

He smiled and kissed you. Obviously pleased with your answer this time.

"That's more like it, y/n..." He said gently.

He reached behind you and unclasped your bra and your breasts sprang free. Grimmjow stared at you hungrily.

Suddenly feeling embarrassed you covered yourself with your arms. Your arms were no use to your double D cup sized breasts.

Grimmjow picked you up and surprisingly laid you down gently on your bed.

He came down on top of you and stole your lips once more. He began to kiss your chest which then led to your buds. He took one in his mouth and roughly massaged the other. All this pulling, twisting and nipping was starting to drive you insane.

"Grimmjow..." You moaned.

He suddenly sat up and roughly pulled off your shorts. He saw how wet you were becoming through your light pink panties. He rubbed your clit. Teasing you which he loved. You squirmed and writhed in bed as you began to feel a knot build up in your stomach.

"Grimmjow...I'm-I'm gonna cum!" You groaned in pleasure.

"No, not yet." He snickered.

Right before you were about to release, Grimmjow stopped. You let an angered groan.

He laughed again. He held down your wrists against the fabric as he began to pull down your soaked panties with his teeth. You tried to hurry and help him but was met with a bite to the thigh. You loved it.

He finally got them off and began to kiss and bite his way down your thighs before feasting on your womanhood.

His tongue lathered against you. He left no nook untouched. You moaned at his skill which encouraged him.

"Grimmjow...more!" You pleaded.

He looked at you with his electric blue eyes that pierced into your e/c ones.

He simply smiled at you and pressed his lips against yours. He licked at your bottom lip asking for entry. He growled when he was denied. He bit your bottom lip in anger and slipped through when you moaned.

You tasted yourself through your kiss as he explored your wet cavern. Grimmjow expertly sucked at your tongue and lip.

You were so completely wet that the heat between your thighs grew stronger than before.

"Please..enough with the foreplay! Just take me now!" You pleaded.

He smiled wide.

"Now that's what I wanted to hear!"

Grimmjow removed his clothing and tossed them into a corner. He parted your legs and had another quick taste before continuing. You moaned loudly as you felt his hot tongue go to town on you.

You felt that knot in your stomach again. Suddenly Grimmjow 's tongue slipped inside which caused you to go off edge. You released your hot juices and Grimmjow happily licked you up clean.

"Mm!" You moaned as you began to pant.

"We're not done yet..." He growled as he licked your juice off his lips.