Johnson's Sister

I walked onto the Magcon bus seeing Jack Johnson's sister y/n sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on the other side. I've never hated someone so much in my life. Something about her made me go crazy.

"What's up loser?" she scoffed playing on her phone.

"Loser? Look who's talking" I chuckled grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

She chuckled shaking her head.

"Go take a shower, you smell like failure" she chuckled.

"God you're such a bitch y/n" I said sitting next to her on the couch.

She shrugged.

"It's in my blood" she replied.

"Well that doesn't make much sense since Johnson doesn't suck like you" I replied smugly.

She chuckled giving me a little glare. I shook my head in disbelief.

"You and dip-shit still together?" I asked referring to her boyfriend.

"What's it too you?" she asked rudely.

"Well, I was just wondering if that's the reason you're being extra bitchy today or maybe you're on your period" I replied.

She kicked my side and grab her foot pulling her closer. Her feet hung off the side of the couch as I looked her dead in the eye. She had animal eyes looking my body up and down.

"I hate you" she growled.

"I hate you more" I replied.

I kissed her hard feeling the heat rush between our bodies. She sat up panting underneath our kiss. I pulled off her shirt kissing down her jawline.

"You're an asshole" she spat.

"You're a bitch" I replied ripping off my shirt.

She felt my abs up and down kissing me harder. She guided me to the bed in the back shoving me onto it. She pulled down my underwear with my pants revealing everything.

"Damn, maybe that's why you're such a dick" she chuckled eyeing me like a dissected frog.

I chuckled too as she pounced on to me kissing me again. We heard the door unlock and our heads shot up. She shoved me with my clothes in the bathroom and I locked the door.

"Oh hey guys" I heard her chuckle.

I quickly got dressed fixing my hair in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom casually.

"y/n" I glared.

"Shawn" she growled back.

I smirked and winked at her behind the guys walking down the steps.