White Lie

I waited. and waited. and waited for Shawn to walk through the door at any point of the night. This wasn't the first time Shawn's stayed out late. I stayed up till at least 3 in the morning until I finally decided to go to bed. I laid in bed resting my eyes falling asleep. I had nightmares, continuously throughout the night hoping that they would never come true.

"y/n?" I heard a faint familiar voice.

I fluttered my eyes open looking at the clock, it was 4:30.

"Shawn what the hell?" I said standing up trying to wake up with a head rush.

I rubbed my eyes as I pulled down my shirt.

"I'm so sorry bbaabbyy" he slurred stumbling over to me.

His hair was in different places and his flannel hung off his shoulder a little making him look like he just woke up instead of me.

He smelt like perfume and it wasn't mine. He even had a little lipstick on the corner of his mouth. I wiped it off with my thumb as my mouth dropped.

"What the hell is this?!" I shouted holding my finger up with the lipstick on it.

"It's uh-" he hesitated.

I slapped him hard across the face scoffing. I was sick, I felt burning in my chest, and tears flooding my eyes.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled heading for the door slamming it behind me.

I grabbed my purse shuffling around inside for my keys wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"y/n, baby please sit and let me explain" he sighed stumbling around.

"No Shawn you're a lying cheater and I fucking hate you!" I screamed so loud the neighbors could probably hear us.

He sat on the couch looking around confused. His eyes were already red and puffy.

"You do?" he asked sadly.

"Yes" I sighed looking at the floor.

I don't give cheaters a second chance ever.

"I-I'm so sorry y/n, I would never do anything so stupid to hurt you because I love you too much" he sobbed looking so helpless.

I sighed shaking my head.

"I'm sorry too Shawn"