Chapter 11 Team Rocket again

Ash's POV

After hearing (y/n)'s whole life story I understood why she thought it would be best to just leave.

It pained me to know her past, it made me mad to think that Team Rocket put her through all of that pain.

She got up and started to walk away and that's when my body moved on its own.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and told her I wouldn't let Team Rocket touch her ever again.

I tried telling her that I like her but she didn't seem to get it so I repeated myself, and before she could reply I kissed her and she kissed back "I think I like you to." (y/n) told me.

I was about to kiss her again when all of a sudden "Well, well, well, what do we have here? A friendly reunion?" A voice I know all to well said

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" (y/n) growled.

Your POV

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I snapped at Team Rocket.

"Oh nothing much except for a little runaway test subject." Meowth tested "I'M NOT YOUR EXPERIMENT!" I growled.

"Right right of course your not. My bad." Meowth said with a smirk.

"Oh, shut your trap paper shredder." I snapped at Meowth smiling once I saw his grin turn into a frown. "Your one to talk 'mutant'" Meowth snapped back.

"DONT. TEST. ME." I said dangerously low.

Meowth was obviously a little scared but continued to test me anyways.

"I don't see how you can back that threat up seeing as your down there and I'm up here." Meowth said with another smirk.

Ash has been quiet this whole time. Too quiet to be exact so I turned around to see Ash tied to a tree.

"ASH!!!" I yelled running towards him only to be knocked back by some unknown force.

"Ugh," I grunted as I tried getting up only to fall back down and black out.

That's all for now don't forget to vote and comment, that's all for now so bye my beautiful pandas! ^-^ your always beautiful!