My Concert

Clary's POV:

I woke up the next morning in the institute on the temporary bed of Liam and I. I couldn't believe he would do something like that but I had seen it with my own eyes. I tried to get up from the bed to get ready but an arm was pinning me to the bed by my stomach. I looked over to see Liam. I grabbed his arm and squeezed, hard. Soon his eyes popped open and he let go of me. "Damn tight grip." Liam said rubbing his arm. I got up and went to get dressed in the clothes that were already in the bathroom.

Afterwards, dressed in a pencil skirt and green crop top with black heels, Very business man like, I walked in the kids room to wake them up to only notice they were gone. I panicked. I changed into a bat, flying to the kitchen.

When I got there, before walking in, I turned back. I opened the door to see everyone in the kitchen. "Hey, Mama Bear, your kids woke up and being the little devils they are woke everyone else but you and jackass up." Jasmyne said playing with Tobias' hair. Tobias slapped her hand away.

Azalea was by the stove with Isebelle watching her cook. She turned around facing us. "I alway wanted to know how your kids were devils, mostly the boys, but I now see why." She inputted pointing at Jace.

"He's also a huge horse's ass." Lilly laughed. The girls started laughing too.

"wow, Jace, that must hurt your ego." I laughed with the girls.

"No, I always knew my ass was fine, like gold." He said with a smirk.

We kept playing around and messing with each other before we had to leave for my concert. Jasmyne gave Jace a look. It was time to start the plan.

We portaled to my concert. Before I knew it, I was singing and dancing to single ladies with my dancers. Now the corner of my eye, I saw Jace take Liam's phone. Liam had been on his phone all day saying he was taking care of business but we all knew he was texting one of his sluts.

He thought he was steps ahead if us when he was always two behind.

When the concert was over, Isebelle went to go "talk" with Jace. She really went to go get the phone. She returned backstage with it. " Jace says it has vibrated about thirty times since taken."

I grabbed the phone because I knew the password. Or so I thought. I tried everything connecting to Liam and I. But that was when another text went off and I finally found out the password. It wasn't anything to do with us, no it had to do with the girl texting him. I looked at the message to see the words that would change more than I thought.

My wifey

Liam was not cheating on me, literally he was but it was kinda different. He was cheating on his wife with me.

I entered the numbers for wife and was into his phone. I read the message.

Babe, when are you going to come home from your traveling trip?

He was such a lair. I clicked the button to call his "wife".

She answered instantly. "Hey, honey."

"Hello. My name is Clary Fray. We need to meet."

"Why?"

"Liam is not doing what you think."

"Where do you want to meet. I assume your a shadowhunter." She said, her voice sad.

"Yes I am, how about Taki's in New York. I'm in New York now."

"Okay how about tomorrow at noon?"

"That's fine with me."

I sign a breath of relief being done with the call. Liam was a hide enormous jackass but karma is a bitch.

A/N: ohhhhh! Even I didn't know that was going to happen until I wrote it.

I have two other stories being written so please be patient with me here. Maybe even read them. They are called The Assassin and I and Secret Identity.

Please read them for me, I want your opinion. You can private message me your opinion.

Hopefully there will be a update torromow but I don't know yet.