Chapter 2~

Gabriel's P.O.V. ~

"Hey Man, wait up," I hear Dylan call out. Doing one of those head nods I say "sup." 

"I can't believe you ditched me back there with terrifying Tia! Do you have any idea how psychopathic she is!" he exclaimed.

I just laughed knowing exactly what he meant. 2 words to describe her: crazy lunatic. You wouldn't be able to tell considering she's hot but one conversation with her and khabam; you're a dead man- if you don't want her that is. Her and her gang of sluts never ceases to amaze me with their level of stupidity. I am by no means calling Tia stupid- because she's not- but she isn't able to take a freaking hint and it annoys the hell out of me.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have dissed her and then tried hooking up with her," I said still laughing and not feeling a single ounce of pity for him. He brought that upon himself.

"But she looked so seductive and did you see the way she was biting he-," and that is where I stopped listening. Not because I wasn't interested, no but because I saw the most stunning creature sitting with my posse. She had beautiful dark locks of hair curling near the bottom, but when sunlight hit it, it looked brown with a tint of red. Her mouth was moving and you could tell how she entranced my gang with every single word coming out of her luscious red lips. And when she turned her head in my direction, I could see the clarity of her jaded green ey---wait wait wait. When did I become such a girl? Maybe my sister was rubbing off on me. I shivered at that scary thought.

"Hey Gabe, Gabe, Gabeeeee," I heard Dylan call out.

"What," I said.

"Look at that girl at our table. She is so hot man. I mean I would totally tap that as- ." I grab him by his collar and slam him into the wall before he can finish voicing his thoughts out loud.

"MINE," I growl into his ear quietly but with enough power for him to flinch. Quickly letting him go I see him nod at me in understanding and we go join our gang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I'm not really happy with this chapter but I thought I'll just post it. I'm not exactly a guy so this was a little hard for me to write thus why its so short. Sorry for such a late post. I'll try to post the next chapter by Sunday. Hope you enjoyed this. :)