Dares and Pairs

Sorry for the suuuuuuuuuppppppeerrrrr long wait for this story i'm sorry I just wanted to wait until I got my laptop fixed before doing another chapter of this. That and I kind of forgot what I was going to write but this is basically kind of a chapter but kind of just a filler since I know what I'm going to do for the next chapter. Anyway I'll shut up so you can read

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler or Ouran Highschool Host Club

Things went pretty smoothly after that, there were no repeats from the last time the host club was at the private beach. There were even maids this time a Kyoya's family villa and to Haruhi's relief not a cloud in the sky that evening so no thunderstorms, hopefully. Of course when it came time to eat Alois happily ate with the others like he was another ordinary everyday human. Ciel on the other hand didn't eat at all, for one he wasn't all too much of a fan of seafood, and for second he was sitting between Haruhi and Alois. Which of course had his emotions running between annoyed and happy.

He was happy and was thinking about Haruhi again of course but then again thoughts about Alois crossed his mind which annoyed him since the moment when he and Alois accidentally kissed kept replaying in his mind over and over. Overall Ciel was trying to stop a bright red blush that was trying to form, from spreading across his face. That was the last thing he needed to happen especially in front of these idiots.

"Aren't you going to eat something Ciel?" Ciel heard the question which snapped him out of his thoughts as he looked to Haruhi, who had asked the question

"Oh, no I'm not really hungry." Ciel answered

"I'll eat it!" Alois said happily as Ciel scoffed pushing his plate towards Alois

How could Alois stand that bloody human food? It had to taste terrible and yet Alois was still eating it like it was a human soul. Boy he could go for one probably about now but he knew he had to wait. Ciel watched Alois practically scarf down the food like he was really hungry as Ciel rolled his eyes leaning on the table.

"You're going to make yourself sick you bloody idiot." Ciel mumbled to Alois

"No I'm not Ciel," Alois responded back

Ciel sighed and rolled his eyes "Uh huh,"

Of course Ciel was actually right, Alois did make himself sick from eating so much human food, and a demon could only handle so much. Maybe young ones could handle a bit more of it that older demons. This happened right after everyone went off to their rooms for the evening, Alois' stomach couldn't handle the food, especially because how fast he ate it, as he retreated to the bathroom in his room to empty the contents of his stomach.

Meanwhile Ciel was in his room, and Ciel had a bit of a problem. He couldn't button up his pajama shirt on his own, he needed help but he couldn't exactly just call Sebastian for help. Well he could, but he rather not in case one of those idiots showed up. He really only had one choice left, not that his pride wanted him too, he could ask Alois for help. He really had no other choice as Ciel sighed. Ciel then made his way across the hallway to Alois' room, hoping this wouldn't take any longer than five minutes, but of course with Alois it probably would. This was Alois after all.

Alois had finished emptying the contents of his stomach as he sighed wiping his mouth before walking out of the bathroom. He did feel a lot better but was still a bit nauseous as he heard Ciel knocking on the door. Alois mood changed quickly as he smiled brightly knowing it was Ciel as he skipped over to the door and opened it.

"Ciel what are you doing here?" Alois asked as cheerful as possible

Ciel took a deep breath and sighed as he stepped into Alois' room "I-I need your help with something."