1

2 year time jump! (Don't worry, I'll go back)

"Bitch shut up!" Carter yelled while she pistol whipped the lady that sat tied up and gagged in front of her.

"That's right baby, show her who's boss" Trey said while he watched her with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Where the fuck is the money!?" She asked as she walked circles around the lady in her 5 inch heels.

"I-I don't k-know" The lady stuttered.

WHAMP!

The gun went across her face again.

"Listen here bitch! I'm getting real tired of that I don't know shit! You know where the fuck the money at, and if you don't tell us then it's off with your head. Maybe I'll go pay your daughter and grand daughter I little visit" She smiled.

"Okay, okay...I'll tell you. Just please don't hurt my babies" the lady cried.

"That's the kinda shit I like to hear! Get to talking bitch!" Carter sneered.

"It's at my house, underneath the floor boards"

Trey laughed while Carter smirked and shook her head.

"Nice try bitch!" She spat before raising the gun and shooting the lady right between her eyes.

"Oooooh she vicious! You want it rough tonight baby?" Trey asked slapping Carter on the ass.

"Mmm you know I like it rough daddy" She purred grinding her backside onto him.

"You better stop before I bend you over and fuck your brains out" He said while he kissed on her neck.

"Music to my ears baby"

Carter grabbed the gasoline and poured it onto the lady then around her before grabbing a match a lighting it.

"Sleep tight bitch!" Carter laughed before throwing the match on her.

"Come on baby" Trey called while he held the door open for Carter.

She grabbed her black Chanel purse, then strutted out the building that was going up in flames.

"I can't believe that bitch tried to punk us! Like she don't know who the fuck we are!" Carter said once they where back in the car.

"It's a'ight baby. You taught that ass a lesson" Trey smiled while his hand rested on her thigh.

Carter nodded her head agreeing.

Ding!

She looked down at her phone and noticed at text message from August.

She haven't seen or talked to him in the last two years. "Fuck do he want!" She mumbled under her breath.

August - We need to talk!

"You good ma?" Trey asked looking towards Carter who was staring down intensely at her phone.

"I'm good baby" She smiled locking the phone then sliding it in her purse which rested on the floor beside her.

She slid off her seat and climbed into Trey lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Bad girl" Trey smiled while his hands went straight to her waist.

"Only for you daddy" Carter smiled while she kissed on his neck.

Trey roughly snatched Carter head back and begin to suck on neck and exposed chest.

A moan escaped her lips while she started grinding into his now hard penis.

Trey flipped her over so that he was now hovering over top of her.

He continued to kiss her neck while unbuckling her pants.

Trey had a sneaky grin on his face. Just as he was about to slide both his fingers into her pearl, his phone started ringing.

"Shit!" He cursed grabbing his phone.

"What!" He yelled into the phone.

"Fuck you mean you can't find Mel!"

Carter perked up after hearing those words. She checked and made sure her gun was loaded, because if ANYBODY was playing with her baby life then they was about to get bodied.

"A'ight we on our way!" Trey said hanging up. He then directed his driver to a different location.

"What's up?" Carter asked buckling her pants back up.

"Crip said they can't find Mel" Trey said blowing out a frustrated sigh.

"Fuck you mean they can't find Mel! Where the fuck is my baby!" Carter yelled

"I don't know Carter!"

"Well start making some fucking phone calls and find out!" Carter screamed wiping away at her tears.

She hated not being there for her baby girl.

"Can you hurry the fuck up!" She yelled towards the driver.

"Just chill baby"

"How the fuck can you tell me to 'Just Chill' that's OUR fucking daughter missing and your telling me to chill? Get the fuck outta here!"

"Yo listen j-" before he could finish his sentence his phone started going off once again.

"Wassup?" He asked

"What! A'ight I'm on my way" he said shutting off the phone.

"I know who got her" Trey said as anger quickly consumed him.

"Who?" Carter asked cocking her gun.

Trey looked up at her before saying that one name that changed everything.

"------------BABY GET DOWN!"

SO UH PART TWO HUH? Lol, yes I will be going back to where I left off, this is just......something something.

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of AHGNC part 2! I will probably update tomorrow so be on the lookout!!

What did you guys think? Is it bad?