Chapter 4

Hey guys!!!!!Sorry I havent updated in a while I just had so much school but now Im on thanksgiving break so now I can update more often!!Yay!!!Anyways here is chapter 4!Sorry its short but I have a whole week to update!

I still couldnt believe he actually pulled the trigger.To kill someone so cold hearted?He doesnt have a heart.

I ran out of the shop and walked the rest of the way to the hotel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I finished getting my bathing suit on and I grabbed my sunglasses.There were alot of people at the pool but I wanted to go anyways.Besides.....I might make a friend.

I walked out the door and walked down the halls.Twists and turns everywhere.

I reached the pool and found a chair.I put my towel over it and put sunscreen on,just a bit though cause I wanted to tan.

When I laid down on the chair I put on my sunglasses and put my earbuds in and listened to past lives by Borns.

20 minutes later..........

I woke up because I fell asleep and everything was sort of peaceful because some people left.

I got up and went over to the pool steps.Two guys were in the corner chatting.

I dipped in and they looked at me but I just ignored them.The pool was actually warm.

I swam around a bit and then I wanted to show off so I did 50 laps across the pool.

The boys had wide eyes and I just smirked.I could do more and I still wouldnt be tired.

I got put of the pool and walked back to my room and took a shower.

I put my pajamas on and got in bed.

'My life is soooooo boring.'I said to Laylah.

'Wait!So your telling me you want to have fun?'asked Laylah.

'Sure?'I said/asked.

'Let me take over.'she said.

'Oh heck to the no.'I said.

'Oh come on!I want to be free!'said Laylah.

'Laylah,fine!But were going to a forest or the woods or something!'I said.

I got up and got my house shoes on and walked out of the hotel room with my car keys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I got out of my car and hid it in some leaves.

'Ok now you can take over.'I said.

I then felt pain all over my body as my bones broke and formed into a different form.

I got up and breathed heavily.

'Shifting is hard work.'said Laylah.

Whatever.I thought.

'Hey!I heard that!'said Laylah.

I smirked.

We ran and the wind in my fur felt amazing!I had so much energy and it felt so awsome and relaxing.

We reached a river and flowers were everywhere.....it was beautiful....

Laylah pulled her head down to drink but I pulled her head away.

'Hey!'she said.

'That water is gross!'I said.

'Whimp.'said Laylah.

'Im not a whimp.....its just gross....'I said.

She huffed and went deeper into the woods and then we heard something russle.

I hid behind a bush and scanned the area....nothing?

I got out of the bush and then felt something swoop me off my feet then I hit my head on a rock.I was out!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up only I was human.Man that rock hit us so hard Laylah retreated.

I still had clothes on but my head was hurting like hell.

Where am I?I thought.

"Your in a cell."said a voice.

"Show yourself!"I said feircely and bravely.

"Hahahaha........you think your so high......and that your so special and brave.Your not."said the male voice.

"Says the man who is hiding in the shadows like a coward."I said.

He snickered.

"If you keep talking like that your ass is going to get beaten."he said.

"Spankens?Oh Im so scared!"I said acting like I was scared.

"Fine,you only put this on yourself."he said.

He came from out of the shadows and he had a sword.

Shit.He isnt going to......no.He is a coward.I thought.

"Im not a coward and I will not hesitate to kill you."he said.

"Are you reading my thoughts?How?"I said.

"Because,I was born this way.Im able to read minds."He said.

I looked at his sword.

He held it to my neck.It could kil k me at any second,any minute.

"Say one more thing....."he said.

I smirked.

"You cant,you are a coward."I said.

He pressed it harder to my skin then he took the sword away from my neck.

"I wont hesitate next time.Dont say another word."he said.

He put his sword up and walked out of this dungeon thing.

'How are we going to get out of this mess.'said Laylah.

'We just wanted to go on a run.'I said to her.