Chapter 2

Hey guys,I have decided this story will be like a hero story.Like it wont be super boring though,I know you and I want action.So there will be alot of action.Also if you vote and comment,I will make a series of it.So there we go,lets try 10 votes for this chapter.Thanks for reading here is chapter 2.

"You,Alice now have power."said the voice."What,what do you mean?"I asked.I soon felt pain all over my body,it was almost unbearable.I was turning into something!"Relax everything is gonna be okay"said the voice."What are you talking about!"I said.I soon felt something move in back of me and realized it was a tail.I looked down and I had paws.What am I?I thought."Your a fox,and my name is Laylah."said the voice whose name was Laylah."How did this happen?"I asked Laylah who was appearently inside of me."If your going to go to your tournament,you better get going."said Laylah ignoring my question."Well,Im still a fox.Just sayin."I said."Let your human form take over."she said."What!?"I said."Do it!"she said.So I did and I felt the same pain all over my body but it was a little less harsh and I was human again.

I got into my car and shut the car door."How do I still have clothes on?"I said."Because in all the werewolf movies they are naked when they shift back."I said."Your just special."she said.I shrugged my shoulders and sighed."How am I supposed to get there if there is a car in my way."I said."Move it."said Laylah."WHAT!"I said."You can do it."she said.I didnt believe her but I had to get to the tournament.I got out of my car and went over to the other.I saw there was no people in the car.They must have been scared off by the sight of me turning into a fox.I thought.I put my hands in front of me then started pushing the car,and to my surprise it flew into the woods."You have strength now."said Laylah."What else do I have.?"I asked."You figure out yourself."she said.I groaned and got into my car and shut the door.I continued on into the road thinking of what I could do now.Of what I could be.

I soon got there and my mom had beat me there because she went a different way.I went up to her and sat down on the ground.

"You came just in time!"she said.I got up and looked at her."They are going to call you up in just a second!"she said.And sure enough,a guy came up to me and escorted me to my place on the field.I felt energetic for some reason.The field looked perfect to run around but I shook the thought out of my mind and got into a running position.

"Go!"said the guy who had escorted me on the field.I shot off,running in a inhuman way."Laylah,why am I running so fast!"I yelled."Because your a fox,and foxes are fast."she said almost like she was exited.Because she was exited.Like I said it was just like the vision I could feel what she felt,I could sense what she sensed."You need to slow down though,you cant let the humans know about you."she said."I cant slow down!I cant even stop!"I said."Just focus on sliwing down,you want to be the slowest person on earth."said Laylah in a relaxed voice.I thought of being slow,walking slow.I soon slowed down and saw that everybody had an amazed look on their face."And it looks like Alice won this track and feild race!"said the speaker person."You cheated!"said one of the girls as she passed by me.If only she knew.I said to myself."No one can know!"said Laylah."I know!"I said.I soon saw Caitlyn run up to me and gosh was she smiling."Wow you were super fast!"she said.I giggled and hugged her."You need to get going now."said my mom worried."I went up to her."Mom why are you so worried?"I asked."You just need to go."said my mom."Mom,really whats wrong?"I asked."Do not question me you must go."she said.I hugged Caitlyn and her goodbye and got into my car."Well,it looks like Im going to Florida."I said to Laylah."Well,you wont be if you keep going this direction.Your going the wrong way your supposed to go more south."she said."How do you know"I asked."We foxes know how to navigate,its an instinct."she said.I trusted her words and turned around.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Looks like Laylah was right.I thought."I was,wasnt I?"she said."How did you know I thought that?"I asked her."I can hear your thoughts."she said ."Oh,yeah I forgot."I said getting out of the car."Well,Im at my hotel."I said.I got my suitcase from the trunk and shut the trunk.Ill come back for my pillow.

I walked in and it was a very nice hotel.I walked up to the front desk and the lady there was writing on papers."Uh,hello."I said."Hello,you must be Alice."she said."Yup,I have a reservation here."I said."Alice!I think she knows that already if she knows your name!"said Laylah.Oh yeah.I thought.She gave me my card for my room and I grabbed the rest of my stuff that was in my trunk.I went back inside and went up the elevator and ran out of it.I have always had a fear of getting stuck in a elevator.

I slid my card in the door and pulled the handle and the door opened.I walked inside to see one bed,a dresser with a television on it,and a fridge and near thr entrance was a small bathroom with a bathtub in it.This is a pretty nice room.I thought.I put my suitcase on a desk that was also in here.I got my laptop case which had my laptop in it and put that next to my suitcase.I zipped my suitcase and then moved it next to my bed that was supposedly my bed for the month and a week.The reason why Im staying here so long is because of the views and I am looking for a job as a artist.I have been working on a piece and it has a meadow,but Im not sure what I should put in the meadow yet.Im still thinking about that.I went over to my laptop and sat down in the chair and turned it on.I went to google and looked at pictures of how to draw foxes.It was pretty simple,and it gave me an idea about what to put on my picture.But I have no time to think about painting right now.I have to go shopping!Well shopping for food at least.

I walked in the sweets isle and tried resisting the urge to buy everything that looked good to me.Come on now Alice,you don't need sweets. I thought to myself passing by the donuts.

I got everything I needed to survive at least a week and went to the cash register and in the line was a old friend,her name was Madison.She used to be my best friend until she moved to Florida,and here she is!"Madison?"I asked to make sure it was actually her.She turned around and as soon as she saw me a huge grin appeared on her face."Alice!!!!"she screamed,everybody in the store was looking at us.We both blushed and got closer."Alice I thought I would never see you again!"she said hugging me."Me too!"I said hugging her back.I squeezed her so tight her face got red and her eyes were wide."Do you work out,cause man your strong!"she said taking deep breaths."Uhhh,yeah.I am a sprinter and we have to do squats,push ups and run around a whole footballfield."I said.I wasn't lying though,we do have to do all that stuff,but I don't gain barely any muscle from that.Its because of Laylah.She makes me strong.

"So,where are you staying?"she asked."A hotel."I replied."Well,maybe you could visit me,it'll be just like old times only a different house."she said."Yeah."I said."Ma'am."said a voice.She looked behind her and the cashier had a angry look on her face."Are you going to pay for your stuff?"she asked sounding vicious."Well of course!"she said getting out her wallet.She paid for her stuff and moved out of the way for me to pay for my stuff.

I finished paying for my stuff and walked out of the store and got into my car.I saw Madison had followed me and she was at my car door."So you do want to meet up at my house tomorrow and we can hangout and maybe I can ask my boyfriend if you can stay with us?"she said."You have a boyfriend?"I asked."Yeah..."she said blushing."But will you come over?"she said."Ill think about it."I said starting my car."Bye."she said."Bye."I replied.