There are no bad people in this world, just bad choices. Choose to be a good person, Zero.

My mother once quoted that nonsense to me. Was a war just someone's bad choice? Killing people in the gutter for the credits they earned were just bad choices. Women were raped in back alleys while the residents turned the volumes on their TVs up. Was that just people bad choices? If there are no bad people in this world why have a hell in the first place?

I no longer believed in the naive notions of my mother. The world she lived in was not the world of today. The truth was good people are the rare ones. People with good clean souls. People who would help someone just because that person needed help. Untouched and untainted by the filth in this world. Anyone can be evil, it takes a special person to be good. Soji had been a good person. His soul had been pure, he was beautiful inside and out.

Six months, I had been trapped in hell for the last six month. It felt more like six hundred years down here. The thought of my family, my friends was the only thing that kept me going.

There was another name that made me determined to get out of hell. Ban, the Great Demon Ban was why I was in hell. Everything was Ban's fault as usual. I hated Ban, I hated that parts of me could never hate Ban. I hated that my head was always fuzzy and my emotions conflicted with each other at the thought of Ban's name.

I hated that my body and my soul burn whenever he was brought up. Ban was always telling me how much he loved me. Six months ago I said it to him. I said I loved Ban. I had to get him to drop his guard. I could never beat Ban in a straight up fight. When he stopped I pushed him in. I said I loved him. Did I love Ban?

I thought Ban was the one who pulled me into hell. If Ban dragged me down with him he would have been at the bottom waiting for me. Ban would have made sure to keep me close if he was the one that brought me here.

It's been six months, I've slowly been making my way to the upper levels of hell. Still I haven't seen Ban yet. There was no sign of him anyway in hell. Only his name being whispered by the many souls and demons I've passed on my way to the top.

Hell, the true hell. It was a labyrinth of levels and caves. In the center of all levels was a massive hole. You can stand at the very bottom level and look up and never see the top. Or you could stand at the very top and look down and only see darkness.

Of course you wouldn't want to stand too close to the center. Every thirty minutes it blasts a stream of fire through all of the levels. Anyone who was close enough to touch experienced a true death. The smell of burning demon flesh would forever burn my nose.

The only common trait on each level was the fighting. No matter what else went on around you there would always be people fighting each other, killing each other. The lower class demons were always picking fights. Hoping to gain strength so they could move up in class, so they could make it to the top where the stronger demons resided.

In hell, there were three types of demons. Those who were just there to enjoy the pleasures and whatever else hell had to offer. There was those who wanted out. These were the fighters. The ones making a name for themselves as they moved through the levels.

Then there were the royals. Demons born of noble blood. Descended from the first angels that fell from heaven. Rumors say some of them are those angels. These demons were normally S class. They stayed on the levels closer to the top.

Everyone knew and feared them. Everyone respected and loved them as well. Lord Ban was a noble demon. If he was still in hell I would find him when I made it to the upper levels.

It was no easy task to make it to any level. There was no rhyme or reason in hell. The levels were without any kind of order. The souls of the damned wandered aimlessly. The sins they partook in life was their vice in death. You could find any pleasure you sought in hell. You needed only seek it.

Finding the exit to another level was a task. Sometimes it could be as big and obvious as a door. Other times it was a small hole in the floor or wall that you needed to climb through. Every time you moved one hundred and forty-three levels up there was a big nasty waiting for you.

Lust, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony were the nasty that waited for me. No one every had to fight these demons before. I was starting to think someone up top likes me. They want me to stay here at least. Each of them has already fallen by my hands. The Sin Killer Zassago is what they have been calling me lately. There were eighty more floors to go and Pride left to kill. I was going to make it out of hell.

Six months ago when I first was pulled in I had no respect from these demons. That mocked me because it was my human form that I stuck to. They hated me because I was the human that dared bite their Lord Ban. They despised me because Ban allowed me to live.

The demons thought I was weak so again and again I showed them how strong I was. I proved to them that the blood I took from Ban made me more than just a demon. The power I gain from eating the core of the Sins would prove valuable when I returned to the surface.

There was so many things to do when I made it back topside. I wanted to hug Rai, to tell her that I missed her. I wanted to kiss Soji, to touch him again, to make up for the lost months. I wanted to speak with Akabane and learn about the family I never thought I would find.

I wanted to see Ban. To test these new powers against him. To learn if I now had what it took to beat the Great Demon. I wanted to know if he was still as beautiful as my memories of if I was just romanticizing him. I want to see Ban. I want to know if it was a lie or the truth. I want to know if I loved him.