Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (Meet Zach at the top)

"I'm not interested," Zach firmly said with utmost authority in his voice. Kausap niya si Shanon, ang kapatid niyang suplada at puno ng arte sa katawan.

Kanina pa sya kinukulit nito to join the Bachelor's Night, a dating site where all the single women get the chance to date the man of their dreams with high profile in the society. All expense from the company plus cash and shopping allowances.

Who will not fall for these treats? Hindi nakapagtataka kung bakit mag tatatlong buwan pa lang ito ay halos kilala na sa buong mundo.

It was featured in various magazines and tv programs because of its hefty popularity and of course, the gorgeous men behind its tremendous success.

The only thing that you need to do is to sign up and be single.

Pero hindi ganun kadali ang lahat. Para itong medical examination na kailangan mo munang dumaan sa isang test bago sabihing ok at qualified ka na.

The founder and the people behind this astounding and fascinating website are very particular when it comes to background check. They're eminently meticulous even at the smallest information you have.

"Why not? Dalawang taon ka na rin namang tingga sa love life mo. Few months from now ga-graduate ka na rin. It's about time to loose yourself a bit and see the world after what happened," Shanon argued.

"I'm not blind. I can perfectly see the world," Zach grunted but did not elaborate. Patuloy lang ito sa pagbabasa ng libro.

"Oh, com'on. Don't be silly! Halos hindi ka na nga lumalabas ng bahay. If not for our parents' wealth and influence malamang hindi ka pa makakapagtapos this year," her sister retorted.

"So?" he sneered.

"Anong so?" nakatikwas ang kilay na tanong ng ate niya.

She just wanted to help Zach move on and be normal again after a tragic accident na syang dahilan kung bakit halos isumpa ng kapatid nito ang buong mundo. Dalawang taon na ang nakakaraan pero sariwa pa rin para sa binata ang mga nangyari.

Shanon guiltily bit her lip before she continue, "Well, I already approached Mr. Brown and he was so happy and excited to finally have you on the list. They even put your profile right after our small talk yesterday. And no, before you sent me to hell, don't you dare protest, Zach. Pa birthday mo na lang to sakin, please?"

She kissed her brother quickly on the check and leave his room immediately bago pa ito masinghalan ng binata.

Walang nagawa si Zach kundi ikuyom ang kamao. Tanging si Shanon lang ang may lakas ng loob na salungatin ang gusto at desisyon niya. Everyone knows her sister can be evil at madalas din nitong nakukuha ang kahit na anong gusto regardless of the price and who is involve.

Naihilamos niya ang dalawang palad sa mukha. Wala sa sariling naibato niya ang hawak na libro dahil sa sobrang yamot.

"This is bullshit!" sigaw niya before drowning himself to bed.

°°

Everything was set no matter how Zach opposed to it. Even his parents agreed. They were quite relieved about the idea and hope that he will find someone who can replace her and recover soon.

Kilala kasi ito sa pagiging short tempered at mainitin ang ulo lalo na nung mangyari ang aksidente. He completely isolated himself away from the people close to him right after he got out from the hospital. Ngayon na lang ulit ito nakikipag usap sa mga magulang niya.

Matatanda na ang mga ito, and all they want is for Zach to expose himself outside of his dark world and enjoy life again.

While he's busy keeping all the grudges with him, apparently, he became cold and lost his track in the outside world. He needs to take some slack and have fun.

Writer's Note: Hi guys! Can you please leave a comment or any thoughts about the story? I will highly appreciate it. Thank you for reading. :)