Chapter 19

"Oh, uh, he uh, went to get more snacks for the party," Murr said suspitiosly. I just nodded then walked over to help with the dance. We already had music and food, also decorations. "Hey I'm back," Joe called as he opened the front door. "Where were you," I asked Joe. "Uh, just getting, food for breakfast,"Joe said suspiciously. I just ignored it and continued with what I was doing. "Hey now that the fort, dance and decorations are done, can't we start the party," Murr asked. "Well, I guess so," I said excited. We all grabbed handfuls of confetti and threw it in the air, it was a happy moment with cheering and excitment. Sal went into the kitchen and got the drinks and snacks out so we could just chill first. "Who wants Pepsi," Sal asked with a ginormous grin on his face. "I do," said Q, Joe and I. "I'll have a Root Beer,"Murr said also very happy. We all got our sodas and turned the music on, it was the song Lean On by Major Laser MO and DJ Snake. Joe started to sing along, it was hilarious because he wasn't so good. So then Murr Q and I all joined in on terribly singing a good song. "Sal, why aren't you singing," I asked him as I was giggling with the other guys. "I don't do singing,"Sal said quietly. "Well now you do," I told Sal as I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards us, it was a moment where he was looking right at me, I was very excited. "Come on you two," Joe said anxiously. After that awesome song ended, "Sal, why didn't you sing with us you big baby," Joe said in a joking way. "Well, I didn't feel like it, ok, just get over it," Sal said sounding kind of mad. He then ran out of the house and outside into the night rain. "I'll be back," I told the boys as I ran out the door to catch up with Sal. "Hey, what's wrong," I asked Sal nervously. "You, is what's wrong," Sal said almost in tears. "What, what about me," I asked Joe worried that Sal didn't like me. "No, I just don't want you to leave, itbwont be the same without you, you are so much fun and I really like you," Sal said now crying. I ran over to him in the rain and hugged him. "I don't want to leave either, I have school and I just have to go back home, there's nothing I can do to stay,"I told him with tears drizzeling down my face. Then the door opened, it was Joe. He was almost in tears too. He ran into the rain with his jaket on, Sal was just wearing a black T-shirt and I was wearing a purple T-shirt. He came up to us, took off the jaket and put it over my shoulders gently, he then tightly embraced me in a hug that I will never forget. By then Sal Joe and I were in a hugging and crying circle, it was very emotional. Then Murr and Q came out the door and joined the group hug. We all set in a hugging circle for about 30 minutes. "Hey, instead of wasting time getting soaked out here, let's go inside and enjoy our party," Joe said happily as he sniffles one last time. We all started to head back to the house. I was so shocked and happy about how much those guys enjoyed my presents.