Chapter 4

I wake up to some voices and someone sitting on the edge of my bed. "Good morning mom," I say out loud. "Uh, remember where you are, you aren't at home your at my house," Joe tells me as he is awake and ready for the day. "Oh yeah, I am so excited for today! Where's Murr, is he still sleeping?" I ask Joe. "Murr is still asleep over there," Joe replies. "Oh ok," I answer. Cannoli trots over to me, and I pet her. "She's so adorable," I say. "Yep she sure is, she's my little baby," says a female voice. Its Bessy! "Oh my gosh hi, have been so excited to meet you Bessy!" I shout happily. "Yeah Joe told me how excited you were to meet me. So what do you want to do first, go to the mall, or whatever you want to do," Bessy tells me excited. "Um, lets go to the mall first," I comment. "Want some coffee Linds," Joe asks. "Yes please,"I reply. So Joe starts making me a cup of coffee, he puts milk, cinnamon, sugar, chocolate syrup, a scoop of vannila ice cream, and some mini marshmallows. "Mmm, thanks Joey," I say. "Oh no problem. How is it?" Joe asks. "Its great Joe, the best coffee ever," I tell him with my eyes glazed. I drink my coffee and pet the dogs at the same time. Ring... The doorbell rings. Joe walks up to the door, and unlocks it. "Haaaay," Sal yells. He yelled so loud Murr started to wake up. "What's up this morning," Sal asks. "Well nothing really until you showed up," Joe tells Sal. I said hi to Sal, then I got ready for the day. I wore my white dress with pink stars. "Hey you want me to do your hair?" Bessy asks me. "Yes please," I reply happily. So Bessy puts my hair in a fish tail braid with a pink rose hair clip. "Thanks Bessy," I kindly say. "You're so welcome," Bessy responds. So I walk over to my bag and get out my phone, I went over to Murr and took a selfie while he was still asleep. Then I walked over to Sal and Joe, without talking, and we took many selfies, funny and normal.