I walked into the dressing room and into makeuip and then back out onto the shoot. Someone else walked in and smiled at me on his way over to Mrs. Chen. I smiled back, blushing. If I hadn't known better I'd have said that Shemar Moore had just stepped out of my Criminal Minds Episode. Mrs. Chen stopped shooting for a few seconds to talk to him over the music playing in the background, and sent him back to change. Five minutes later we had finnished the last two dresses.

'now get back there," Chen said. "And Fabiop will have the lingere ready for you. I jogged back and Fabio gave it to me to change into. I walked out to makeup and they straightened my now curly hair and gave me a dangerous smoky eye. Fabio came over and pulled one of the straps off my shoulder.

"Rumpled and sexy." He sent me off to Mrs. Chen. When I got back onto the set, the Criminal Minds guy was already there, waiting for me. She smiled and held out a hand to me. I took it, smiling, and he gently pulled me down onto the bed.

"Passion passion passion!" Mrs. Chen shouted over Space Bound. "Thats what it's called, that's what the fans want to see!" I could feel the model's hands moving over my body, the fake kisses giving me gooesbumps.

"I actually didn't think that models had many fans." A said out loud to myself.

"Wait." He smiled down from on top of me. "You're telling me you've never seen your fansight?"

"I have a fansight?" I laughed.

"Yeah, and not a single bad comment on that thing. We all got to look at it before you got here." He said.

"Seriously?"

"Yup. RemiCruz.com."

"You know, if I knew your name I'd give you a genuine kiss for that one." I said.

"Jace Marcus." He said.

"So, Jace," I said, taking a hopeful leap of faith. "Would it totally creep you out if I kissed you?"

"We've been doing that for the past five minutes." He smiled.

"Well, how would you feel about one that wasn't staged?"

"I'd be fine with that." He said softly, his calming voice making some of my nerves go away. I looked up into his eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Sappy movie moment, but it was definately the best part of my day so far. These lips were soft and exciting - yeah, even better than the first staged fifteen ones. I could feel his perfect teeth with my tongue, and this thing was that stimulating better-than-whatever-gets-you-happy thing.

"Okay!" Mrs. Chen snapped the shot. "Got it!" I pulled back and smiled up at him. He gave me his own, warm smile and and we both sat up.

"Thanks." I said.

"For what?"

"For not running out the door because I just gave you my cooties."

"I don't think that's a bad thing." I laughed.

"You have to show me that sight before we leave." I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"Deal." He said. "Um, is Fabio your agent?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I've got him too." He smiled. "I guess we'll be doing a lot of things together."

"I'm up for it." My mom came over.

"Okay you two!" She pushed and iPad in my face. "This is a rough idea." She showed us a picture o the two of us. I was leaning back against the wall, and he was kissing my collarbone. My eyes were half closed, a small sexy smile on my lips. "Mr. V has already said this was the most appropriate one by far - he said the others were a bit too intimate to put up in a billboard for kids to see, but he's running this by the people who make the final decision now, so we'll hear back soon and hopefully the board will be up on Sunday!" It was Friday now, and I would be in school on Monday.