Ariadne Mignonette Merrin Josephine Chretien Peirce Patrova De Avalon

PRESENTED TO YOU "THE UNDESIRABLE"

Nonedited Version

I once believed that I could live the life of a fairy tale character. like one of the bedtime stories my mother would read to me at night.

Yet I closed my eyes and he solemnly appeared. A mysteriously handsome image that to this day I could not fully captivate. His clothing was of rich stuff, but old, and slightly frayed in places. A squared face and sturdy jawline. His hazel eyes gleamed an ivory green tint dark and evenly spaced apart. Sitting below his trim eyebrows that seem to curve at the natural extension of his broad, pointed nose. He kept his mouth closed in a thin, straight line, and his hair naturally dark brown designed in a slightly messy pompadour haircut.

But I am no Cinderella, whose magical fairy godmother renovated for a special night. as the story goes Cinderella meets the handsome prince. They chat and dance all night. but as part of Cinderellas deal her fairy godmother would transform her back into her true self at midnight. Losing her beautiful magical dress along with her glass slippers. Luckily she tripped and managed leave one single glass slipper in the hands of the prince. very big "coincidence" may I just add. As the story goes they lived happily ever after. Blah blah blah.

News flash,My name is Ariadne Mignonette Murrin Josephine Chretien Peirce Petrova De Avalon, daughter of the great King Jason Ratorie Avalon the first and the Fair Queen Silvia of Avalon. I was raised by my mother and a few Castle Servants 'The Lower Class'. King Jason took no purpose or intrigue in me. He found much more importance within my older brother Prince Cameron Ratorie the "honorable". did you catch my sarcasm?

I spent most of my time bellow the kingdoms dungeons. 'The Lower Class' The Servants over time became my family. I would spend much of my childhood with the first maid's younger daughter Annabel and her older son Samuel. Mrs. Hope 'first maid' soon became my go-to guidance followed by her husband Frederick De Leon. they were  known as an inspiration all throughout the 13 villages. their beautiful relationship of 55 years held nothing less than a symbol of unconditional love.

In Avalon, there is a hierarchy set by the elders of the First Primal Era. long before the 13 villages were formed. unchangeable. as to say, the thought of change was deemed reckless and unthinkable. this was without a doubt considered treason. not even a royal at his highest position would attempt to veto. it was the Divine Law.

A week and four days until the begging of a new school year. 'Avalon high home to the wealthy and naïve'. Avalon prep was divided into two branches : the scholars and crests.With very little denominations in between. Artistic and musically gifted students were a very unluckily phenomenon.

But of course there is always one exception and his name was Lucian Leviticus me louse Limbus

But of course there is always one exception and his name was Lucian Leviticus me louse Limbus. Highly known to Avalon prep for his mysterious good looks.