~ Michael And Gavin's Wedding (Bonus)~

i thought since you guys didn't have the wedding sense of this book, i thought i could make a bonus!

~

Till Death Do Us Part.

~

Michael stood infront of the mirror. He took a nervous Breath. 'Michael' Said Ray In back of the white dressing room, just coming in. 'Ray! you look Awesome!' Michael said, welcoming a hug. They gave each other a good hug and went apart. 'Hey, can't i show up to my best friends wedding?'

'Haha! Have you seen Gavin yet?' Michael asked. 'Uh, Yeah. i went to his dressing room Before i came here' Ray said, as he looked at A Paper on a table. He grasped it as michael looked in the mirror. 'HEY STOP IT!' Michael yelled, Yanking the paper out of Ray's hand. Ray started to laugh as michael folded it into his pocket. 'Shut up' Michael said, smiling.

There was a Good knock on the door. 'Hello?' Someone asked. 'Come in!' Michael yells polity. someone opens the door, to be Dan and Gavin. Gavin try's his best not to look at michael. 'Gavin, you know that only works for straights, right?' Michael laughed.

'Are you sure? i don't want any bad luck' Gavin says, taking a peek from his hands and fingers. Michael saw gavin's face. His hair was curved Nicely and the black suit was very tight, but seemed to move well in him.

'Michael?' Gavin asked, starring at him.

'Gavin!' Michael yelled happily, walking faster towards him, which turned into a slow run. He engulfed Gavin in a strong hug. Michael fought the erge To kiss Gavin. 'Michael' Gavin laughed. 'Gavin' Michael hugged gavin tighter.

He let go. 'This is it' Gavin said, his eyes full of happiness. 'I know' Michael said, Looking in his eyes. Michael's Mother and Gavin's Mother walked in the room. 'Oh sweethearts' Said Gavin's Mom, looking at Michael and gavin.

'Were ready'

~

All Seats were filled. the wedding would take place At A Open door Forest Type Field. Gavin loved the Smells of Flowers and Woods and Michael Enjoyed The Open Light and field.

Perfect.

As Michael Held onto His Mother's Arm And Gavin Doing as well, Behind them. 'Michael' His Mother Whispered In His Ear 'Do you have the paper?' 'Yes, It's In My Pocket' Michael Said, Goosebumps All over.

Music Started to play, Noting it was time. Michael was first because he proposed To Gavin first. And since he is taking the Jones name, Michael was forced first.  He saw all loved on stand for the Jones first. There was Meter shower slowly playing in the background. He walked down to the platform where he'd stand. He felt his heart tremble in Nervousness.

He Walked to the spot, where his mother had to let him go. Sher kissed his cheek, and sat down for her son.  Michael turned around, And folded his hands together front of him, watching out for Gavin. When he saw Gavin starting to walk, out of nervousness, Gavin looked the most clam he'd ever been. His face was smiling, but his footsteps were as Light as can be.

If Michael had ever seen Gavin so handsome and cute at the same time, this was it. He looked at the Time.

10:36 Am.

Michael smiled. 'Just Until 10:50, Then i'll be good' Michael Thought. Gavin Stood across from michael now, Kissing his mother goodbye. Now They starred at each other, as Michael felt his heart rise and tears forming. The pastor looked at them both, nodded and smiled.

'Welcome, Everyone! This is Fine Morning, Isn't it?' He said, as some people agreed. 'Well Today, as you know.. we are here to join two Very different People, Two very different Familys and friends to become together In life and marriage, Gavin Free and Michael Jones. Gavin had chose to take the jones family name'' He finished. 'They have their own vows'

Gavin was First. He was a nervous wreck.

'In my whole lifetime, I have only been truly happy to the core only a few times. The day we met was one of them. Now this Is Only the first few that we will make together. The day we met, frozen i held my breath. right from the start, i knew i had found a home for my heart.. beats.. fast. colors and promises. How will i be brave, how could i love Someone but you?' Gavin took a breath. 'But watching you walk towards me, All my doubts fade'

'I Love you Michael. And till Death do us part, i promise.. I will always Love you' Gavin Felt some tears on his cheek. He wiped them away with a smile on his face. Gavin slipped the ring on Michael's finger.

Michael's Turn.

'February 14th. Ever since that day, i knew i could always see you on the con i called ''love''. you proved me wrong. With that face, love and Pureness, I have loved you for many years. With all the people in the world, you're the first i fell in love with. I will be brave. i will not let anything take you away from me. Time Stands still, With you in my arms. You and how beautiful and smart you are. Every second has come to this. And with you...' Michael slipped the ring on gavin's finger, and held his hand. 'I think we could last forever. And till Death Do Us Part.. I do' Michael was crying at this point.

'Well, Mr?' The pastor asked towards gavin.

'I Do'

'You may kiss the husband'

Michael kissed gavin, like never before. Michael's hand was on gavin's neck. They broke up the kiss after hearing cheers.

Michael going to step down, but gavin tugged him to stay.

'Forever?'

'Forever.''