~ 5 ~

Michael showed up for work that day. He Walked in With A Smile On His Face. With A Big Threat Of Geoff Firing Him The Next Time He Did That, He Still Enjoyed It. He Sat At His Seat, Near The Empty Desk Of Gavin.

Gavin Was getting some Tea When he Walked In The Room. He Was Stairing At Michael, He Triped Over Ryan's Leg Of The Chair, And Spilled Tea Everywhere.

'Goddamn Gavin' Michael Chuckled

Gavin Rolled His Eyes. He Watched Michael's Face Smirk. Gavin Sighed and

Looked Down To The floor Again.

What A Piece Of Shit You Are, Being Someone Your Not.

Shut Up

You Thought he loved you? Ha! Your Nothing More Than Him And he Could Trade You Up For A Xbox Controller.

Please Stop 

Why? All Of Its True. You Think You Have Everyone Fooled? He Doesn't Call You Stupid For No Reason.

'Gavin? Are You Going To Get Up?' Ray Asked.

'Uh, Yes! Yes I Am' Gavin Shot Up.

'Oh, Oh Ok Then'

Things Were Running In Michaels Head As Well.

You Think You have Everyone Fooled, Don't You? And No Matter How Hard You Try To Deny It, Everyone Knows You Care As Much About Him As Much He Cares About You, Tell The Truth, That You Love Him, He Might Already Know That You Do.

Whatever.

Dispite All Your Efforts To, Never Let Another Heart Touch Yours, That Little. Persistent. Kid. Has Somhow Gotten In Under The Wire. Admit The Truth. You Love him, Don't You?

That Rang In Michael's Head Longer Than He Wanted.

And Wondered If It Was True.