- 7 -

Account Deleted.

Gavin Shut His Laptop, And Moved it to the side. His Head In His Hands. He Began To Cry. Everything He Ever Worked For, For Michael And His Friendship, The Book, And Everything In Between.

'You'll Never Be A Achievement Hunter!'

'You Will Never Be My BestFriend!'

'Ok, So What Happened?' Geoff Asked. Everyone was in the Office, Ray, Ryan, Burnie, Jack And Michael. Geoff, Got Michael And Gavin Next To Each Other. It Was The Same Day Michael Had Found Out.

'I- I D-Dont Kno-w' Gavin Cried.

Michael Looked Over To The Screen Of Gavin's Laptop. He Gasped.

'You.. You Deleted The Account!?' Michael Yelled.

'Michael! Keep The Voice Down! And What Account?' Geoff Asked,

'W-Wattpad..'

'Is This What All Of This Is About?' Geoff Asked.

'We Can Explain' Gavin And Michael Said At The Same Time.

'Michael, You First. Outside.' They Walked Out Of The Room.

About 15 Minutes Later, Michael Walked In, With A Red Puffy Face With A Wet Face, Along Geoff, Whos Face Had Softened.

'Gavin.. Gavin Come On..' He Lead Gavin Outside The Office. Gavin Had Been Holding In His Tears, And The Second The Door Shut, He Sat On The Floor, Hugged His Knees, And Cried. They Were Hot Fresh Tears.

'Gavin, I Have One Question, And One Question For You Only, No Yelling After, No Long Questioning, Nothing. I Just Need One Straight Answer, And Thats It. No Maybe. Im Black Or White. Yes Or No' Geoff Said, As He Picked Up Gavin Off The Floor.

'Alright.. W-What Is It?' Gavin Asked Wiping His Tears.

'Do You Like Michael?'

'What Do You Mean By ''Like'' ' Gavin Asked, His Voice Cracking.

Geoff Gave Him The Head Tlit Forward And The Wide Eye Stair, Noting Him It Was The I like You As More Than A Friend Like.

'Do You Like Michael, More Than A Friend, Gavin. Yes Or No'

Gavin Looked At The Floor. He Remembered Michael Deep Eyes, Always Looking At Him In Every Podcast. His Warm Embrace When Thrown At The Floor, Or A Hug By The Waste, Or The Warm Metal Of Michaels Diamond Necklace, Resting On The Shoulder Of Gavin, When Michael Would Wrap His Arms Around His Neck, Michael Playing With Gavins Secrets And Feelings.

'Y-Yes'

Michael Was Behind The Door Leaning Against It, Arms Crossed. He Was Listening To Everything He Said.

Michael Smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH BISH! GAVIN HAS FEELINGS FOR MICHAEL XDDD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! FUCKING FINALLY! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 300 READS! I WILL KEEP MAKING MAVIN BOOK UNTIL I DIE.

yeah No. But thank you all for as many reads that i have. my account, our account is greatly affected by you guys! i love you all and hope you are enjoying this book! as always i end my mavin books On Chapter 10 so i hope you like this! Soon Will Come!

Stay Safe

Stay Awesome

-Hailey <3

The Wattpad Achievement ~ MavinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara