Chapter 2 { Picture of Aiden }

My alarm buzzed for the second time after I pressed snooze on it few minutes back. I am so not getting up today, to hell with school. I tried to reach my phone on the nightstand almost knocking my glass of water in the process. Thankfully, the glass didn’t fall and I found my phone, I switched it off tossing it on the extra pillow. I closed my eyes when I heard someone come into my room; I lay there quietly pretending to be asleep. It must be Jake, he has no better things to do in the mornings except waking me up or it can be Aiden. The person poked his finger into my cheek, slapped my forehead but I refused to give up, it worked and I heard the door close. I smiled to myself happily and pulled the sheets a little higher.

I heard a noise and before I could sit up, I was completely drenched in water that to cold. That’s it; I sat up in my bed to see Aiden standing few inches away from my bed laughing so hard. I was so pissed off; I hate waking up and hate it even more when cold water is thrown on me. I have to get back at him in some way; I glanced around the room to find anything useful. I forgot my glass of water, payback time. Aiden was already dressed and ready for school.

“This is so funny. The look on your face is priceless. Where is my camera when I need it?” He said laughing so hard he was holding his side.

I got an idea. You are so going down. “Aiden.” I said sweetly. He stopped laughing and looked up at me in shock. I threw the water on his face with all the force I could gather. His eyes went wide but it was already too late.

His hair was sticking to his forehead and his shirt to his chest. It was my turn to taunt him by laughing.     “Who’s laughing now?” I said. Aiden 0, Mia 1, take that you jerk.

“You are so silly.” He said running his hand over his face. Then he checked if his phone was alright, I threw water at his shirt not his pants. Now that I think of it, that would have been funnier, maybe next time.

I snorted. “You started it so you are the silly one.” I said getting up from the bed charging towards Aiden. We now stood face to face.

He took a step closer but I held my ground. “If you would have woken up and not pretended to be sleeping this all could have been avoided.” He said gesturing to my bed. Jeez, I am going to have to change the sheetsbut is it necessary? Its just water it will dry on its own.

“How...” he stopped me.  “Let me finish.” He said and placed a finger on my lips. “I was trying to be nice by making sure you weren’t late. Now look, you have wasted good fifteen minutes. It clearly your fault or this all could have been avoided.” He said smiled crookedly at me.

I poked my finger in his chest pushing him away. “My fault? You threw cold water on me, look at me I am all wet.” I said angrily rubbing my hands on my cold arms.

“Yeah you are.” He smirked and looked at me no, checked me out. I wanted to stab him with my high heels.  His smirked widen, my brows furrowed in confusion. Why is he smirking like that? It is creepy. Then I realized, oh crap, I looked down. My white tank top stuck to my body tightly making it almost see through.

I pulled the sheets of the bed and secured it around myself. He is such a jerk and I stood there arguing with him in my see through top. “Go away, jerk.” I said but he smirked again. “Stop smirking all the time, it’s very irritating.” He still didn’t stop. “You are crazy.” I said and walked towards my bathroom.

“Crazy for you.” He called back and chuckled. I threw the sheet aside, pulled out of my wet clothes throwing them in the hamper. My hair looked awful; I was not going to wash them today. Aiden called my name and knocked on the door.

“What now?” I cried angrily and threw my face wash at the door. If it wasn’t for the door, it would hit him square on the face.

“At least now you don’t need to shower.” He replied from the other. I was ready to hit him with something when I heard the door close.