Best Friend

We walked down the hall to room 241, also known as Mr.Seibolds room. "See ya, guys! Thanks." I said to Shane and Hayden as they walked away. "No problem! I'll meet you after school to take you home!" Shane called out to me. "Okay! See you then!" I called back.

As soon as they turned back around, I walked into Mr.Seibolds room, and stood by the door. I was expecting Mr.Seibold to be a chuby little man probably in his 50's, but found a very tall, skinny man, with a scruffy beard, probably somewhere in his 20's. He looked up from his book and asked, "May I help you miss?" "Yes sir. I just transfered here and..." "Oh! Your Holly Down, am I correct?" He interupted. "Y-Yes sir." I responded. "Okay. You'll be sitting next to Hannah Smith, and we're learning about the Holocaust. Do you know anything about it?" He asked as he pointed to an empty desk next to a girl, who I was assuming was Hannah. "Yes sir." I answered politly as I took my seat. "Great! Then you wont need that much help." He said as he smiledand carried on with his leason.

After his leason, he gave us five minutes to talk with other students. "Hi! Im Hannah!" The girl beside me said. "Holly!" I replied. We talked for the rest of the period about our selves and getting to understand each other.

My first new friend named Hannah. She had pale white skin, short, black hair, skinny, and very pretty. If you put wings on her she would look like a fairy.

It turns out that Hannah and I had almost the same class schedule. I only had two classes with out her, which were 5th and 7th period, 5th period was guitar and 7th period was photography. With her in my regular curriculum classes and my P.E. class, she showed me the routs of the school. She told me who not to piss off, what I could get away with, what teachers to avoid at all costs, and who were the cool teachers, as in the teachers who dont care what you do in their class.

2nd period was P.E. Hannah told me not to get near the guy coach, because he has a history of touching the girl students inapropriatly. Coach Simoe, wich is the girl coach, was just bossy. 3rd period was reading, it was a very small reading class, that only consists of eight students. The teacher, Mrs.Band, was a very nice lady well in her 50s, but had a tanning addiction so she looked like an orange leather couch all the time. 4th, I had math with Ms.Swilly. She was nice as well as Mrs.Bland and in her 30s, but her kindness was really annoying. She would act like shes still a preppy teen and say, "O.M.G" or, "Lol". I've always hated preppy girls that would say that (Barbies), and I could already tell that I hated her, no matter how nice she was I will continue to hate her if she continue to say things like that. 5th was guitar with Mr.Miller. Hannah wasn't in this class so I had to figure everything out on my own. Mr.Miller was a short, skinny, lanky guy, that had alot of hair. He kind of resembled Frodo from Lord of the Rings. He was very wild and liked to make weird faces at the students and mock them, and if you weren't listening to him he would throw a marker at you. This was my favorite class so far. 6th, I had Mrs.Bland again, but for language arts. It was a very larg class and was alot different from reading. 7th, Mrs.Power was an old woman in her 60s that did nothing but run around the large class room with art suppise in her hands and yelled at everyone to stop talking. I didn't like her very well. 8th, was the worst class of all, science. Mr.Pridham was a guy in his 20s, he looks like the type of guy that has no life outside of school. He wore a stripped polo shirt, with pants that he wore up to his bellybutton, Mickymouse Crocks, and he walked like he was stuck in the pelvic thrust position.

Over all my first day was pretty good, utill I was stopped by some guy with blonde hair all spiked up and big beautiful green eyes, he was very good looking, and by his body he was probably a jock of some sort. "Hey!" he said. "Uh, hi?" I responded. "You're names Holly, right?" he asked. "Yeah?" I responded again. "My names Jake! Im in your guitar and P.E. classes, and I couldn't help but notice how good you were at the guitar and at physical activities." "You think so?" I asked. "Hell yeah! So how long have you been playing the guitar?" He asked. "As soon as Mr.Miller gave me a guitar." I giggled. "Nah uh! You're really good at it!" "Thanks, but I have to go. Some ones waiting for me." I said as I curved around him and walked out the frount door of the school. "Wait!" he said as he ran after me. I acted like I didn't hear him and continued on toward Shane. He grabbed my arm, "Wait!" he said once more. I looked at him confused. "Why don't you give me a kiss sweet heart?" and he forcefully pulls me toward him, while I try to pull away. He puckers his lips and leans in closer. At the last second Shane grabs me and punches Jake in the face. "Touch her again and I will end your life!" Shane spat. Jake looks at Shane angry and throws a punch, but Shane blocked it by grabbing his fist, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Shane said calmly, his eyes turning red and a devilish grin appeared on his face. Shane pushed Jake backward and he landed on his ass. Jake looked terrifed and just sat there as Shane and I walked away from the scene, with my arms close togther, and Shane's arm still wrapped around my waist, holding me tight.