I couldn't help but glance at Riley to see his reaction. He looked shocked but I could see the shock slowly dissappearing and turning to anger. I was confused. I always hoped he secretly had feelings for me but I never really thought he would. This was giving me hope and I didn't want my hopes to get too high.

Suddenly, Riley picked up his bookbag and stormed off. I looked at him and I knew the confusion was written all over my face but I couldn't help it. My mind was spinning with all the possibilities. I looked over to Xavier and he looked smug. I made a note in my head to ask him later about that look.

We cotinued talking to the group until the warning bell went off. I looked at Brayden and asked, "Can you wait behind for a moment? I've got something to ask you."

He looked at me for a moment then nodded.

Me, Xavier, and Brayden all waited till the parking lot was empty before we started talking. "Just because you and Xavier started dating, doesn't mean that I'm going to let you out of our little deal we made," Brayden said. "I thought you liked Riley anyways."

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about. I do like Riley. We're just fake dating to make Riley jealous. It will benefit you but we'll need your help. Are you still in?" I questioned him.

"What do you have in mind?" Brayden asked. He was looking at us cautiously. I don't think he was sure of our plan but I think he'd like this part of the plan.

"Well, we'd need you to start hanging out with Schyler more. We already know she likes you but I'm not sure how much. I think if she got to know you better that she would fall for you. You're going to have to win her over. If Xavier is right about Riley actually liking me and if I'm right about her liking you more than Ayden, they'll break up but remain friends. I've known Schyler forever and I know she wouldn't want to lose Riley as a friend and I know he doesn't want to lose her as a friend either. So, as long as Riley knew you wouldn't hurt Schyler, he'd be perfectly fine with you dating her." I explained. "So, you think you can help?"

"I can do it. But what are you going to do if Riley breaks up with Schyler for you? How will you and Xavier explain your break-up?" Brayden seemed very curious about this and so was I. I didn't know how to answer him.

"Easy." Xavier explained with a smile my way. "We'll just say we figured that we worked better as friends and realized we liked other people more. We want to remain best friends throughout this so we already promised that we wouldn't let this ruin our friendship."

Brayden stared at us for a moment then said, "Good luck. Now we should probably get to class before we're late. We already missed homeroom."

He was right. We'd been out in the parking lot for over 15 minutes talking. I looked up at Xavier as Brayden walked away and Xavier threw his arm over my shoulders and smiled at me. "Shall I walk you to class boyfriend" he questioned.

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face even though I knew the relationship was fake. It was nice to pretend that someone liked me as much as I liked Riley. "You shall." I replied with a grin on my face.

We arrived at my classroom and I noticed that Riley, Schyler, Noah, and Chloe were already sitting down. Before I could walk away to sit down, Xavier grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him. With a smirk on his face, he leaned down and kissed me. I responded and after a few seconds I felt his tongue rub against my bottom lip. I couldn't resist as I opened my mouth to allow him in. Once his tongue entered my mouth, I couldn't hold back the moan. I instantly felt my face heat up in embarrassment. I hope to God no one heard me. From the snickers i heard throughout the class, I'm guessing they did.

I pulled away and quickly walked over to my seat by Schyler. She had a huge smile on her face as did Chloe. Noah just smirked at me. Finally, I glanced over to Riley to see him glaring at the door. It was then that I noticed Xavier still standing there. He was smirking at Riley and he mouthed something to Riley but I didn't caught what he said because at that moment, the teacher walked in.

"Xavier, what are you doing in my class? I don't have you till 3rd period. You're going to be late to your next class if you don't hurry." the teacher said.

"Sorry Sir, I was just walking my boyfriend to class. I'll see you in 3rd." With that said, Xavier walked off with a smile on his face. He looked like he just won the World Cup, he was so happy. I figured I'd find out what all this was about in gym.

Riley's POV

I watched Xavier mouth 'I won' to me and it just pissed me off. He knew exactly how I felt. He betrayed me. I had to figure out a way to break-up with Schyler without ruining our friendship and hurting her. I needed to have a talk with Brayden.

Ayden would be mine, he belonged to me. I will get him in the end. And Xavier was going to pay for betraying me.

Author's Note:

So, I think this was longer than normal. It's starting to get interesting, well at least I think it is. There is going to be some drama coming up.

I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up. I'm going to be quite busy this whole weekend. I'll try to work on the chapter when I'm not busy but I probably won't post it until Monday.

so, comment. vote. like. fan. etc

Peace&Love