Chapter 14

AN: Please read. Thankfully my block is gone. I have so much planned out but it might change on the way. Now, I just want to thank all the people that comment. I read all of them and I appreciate every single one. They really do motivate me to write faster. The more people compliment my story and writing, the more I want to write for you guys. Also to all my new fans, THANKS!

Oh, check the picture on the side. It's how I picture Riley. XD he's so hot!! <3 I love him! Riley of course...and Alex Pettyfer. He's just so gorgeous. ;]

WARNING! Once again, this chapter contains boyxboy action. If you don't like that then you really shouldn't be reading this story. To all my pervy fans, enjoy! ;D

Riley's POV

I woke up a couple hours later with Ayden sleeping peacefully with his head on my chest. God, how did I get so damn lucky? My man is just straight up gorgeous. I'm crazy about him. His body drives me crazy. That thought had be thinking back to a couple hours ago.

I never in my life thought sex could be so damn good. The way it felt having his body against mine, the feeling of being inside of him, and the way he moaned just from my touch was indescribable. I could feel myself starting to get hard so I quickly tried to think about something else.

I felt Ayden stir in my arms so I looked down to his face. His mouth was slightly open, his hair was messy but still looked like he styled it, and it was then that I noticed his eyes were staring into mine. I blushed. He totally just caught me staring at him.

"How long have you been creepily staring at me? I woke up because I had a vibe I was being watched?"

I chuckled. "I actually just woke up a few minutes ago so not for long. And am I not allowed to watch my boyfriend sleep?"

Actually no you're not since I'm not your boyfriend." I frowned. What did he mean by that? "It's not that I don't want to be but you've never officially asked me to be your boyfriend."

I let out a big breath of air I didn't realize I was holding. "Jesus Ayden. You scared the shit out of me. I thought you didn't want me. Geesh." I paused and watched him for a moment. "Will you be my boyfriend Ayden John Corey?"

He smirked and I noticed his cheeks turning red. "Much better and hell yeah. I don't know why you would think I didn't want you after what we did this morning." With that said, he quickly smashed his lips against mine. I couldn't hold the moan back when he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His taste was heavenly. It would be best described as refreshing. I couldn't get enough of him.

He then climbed on top of me with his knees on each side of my hips. His hands were rubbing my chest underneath my shirt and the friction was driving me crazy. I was as hard as a rock when he rubbed himself against me.

"Ahem!"

Ayden quickly pulled away and climbed off of me. I pulled the blanket up to cover my obvious erection and glanced over to notice his dad smirking at us.

"As much as I'm happy that you two are finally together, I'd rather not see you guys getting fresh with each other."

Xavier and Schyler starting laughing when Shawn said 'getting fresh with each other'. I just smiled. I was too happy that I finally got my man and that my friends and his family were so accepting of me. Ayden hid his face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and just held him there. I liked the constantly be in touch with my boyfriend. Even just our knees touching when we sat by each other was enough to put my heart into overdrive.

I know it's cliche but I felt sparks when we touched. I was just sitting on the cot, holding Ayden against me while Shawn, Xavier, and Schyler were talking and watching the news.