More Experimenting and More Notes

Sherlock half-carried John out of the nightclub as he had done the previous night, falling into almost the exact same pattern. Drunk John, barely able to walk, less drunk Sherlock, definitely more aware of everything than John. After Sherlock helped John into the cab and got himself in, he situated himself comfortably. John rested his head on Sherlock's shoulder and chest area, but Sherlock most certainly didn't mind and wrapped an arm around his doctor. They just kind of sat there in silence for the ride, every once in awhile, one would glimpse at the other or they would catch each other's gaze for a few seconds, but no words were spoken. Both of them were extremely worn out and nearly exhausted to the point they could barely walk, the alcohol definitely not helping matters. Sherlock thought about what was going to happen and if it would end up like last night or if things would go a different direction, that's what the experiment was for, anyway, wasn't it?

As soon as they rolled to a stop in front of 221B Baker Street, Sherlock quickly paid the fare and helped John into the flat. When Sherlock closed the door, he studied John. He was wearing Sherlock's favorite jumper of his with black slacks that fit him perfectly. Sherlock didn't hesitate as he quickly spun them both around, careful not to make John fall, and pinned John to the nearest wall. This was going to be the second test of his experiment, phase two, if you will. 

"Sherlock, what are you-" Sherlock quickly cut John off by crashing their lips together. John didn't try to stop him. That was a good sign. 

John made a mumbling noise, but gave up, getting lost in the feel of Sherlock's lips on his. Cool, smooth, sweet, and almost a whole different level of intoxicating,

John couldn't think very well under the influence. Where is this coming from? What has gotten into Sherlock, not that I mind it, but still... These were the only thoughts John could process as he was passionately and fervently kissed by his flat mate. John decided to go with whatever it was and kiss him back. Sherlock ran his tongue across the bottom of John's lip, requesting for him to open up. John complied, wrapping his arms around his consulting detective. This feels oddly familiar, but it can't be familiar, because we've never done this before. John shook the thoughts away, something he was getting pretty good at, and decided to just enjoy it. Their tongues played back and forth and they breathed in each other's smells and tasted each other's tastes until they were gasping from lack of oxygen.

John ran his fingers up to Sherlock's head and grabbed two handfuls of his beautiful curly hair and he heard what sounded like a moan escape Sherlock. John loved Sherlock's hair, it was one of his favorite things about him. John pulled back from their clumsy make out session and brushed his lips against Sherlock on his cheek. His cheekbones, another thing that John loved so much. Sherlock raised an eyebrow at him, but he continued. He moved along his cheek, to his jawline, planting small kisses along the sharp angle. He grazed his teeth where Sherlock's jaw met his throat and a low moan escaped from the vocal chords of the detective. John started to suck and bite at his neck, causing him to make more noise. John then moved both of his hands from Sherlock's hair down to his hips, pulling them so there was no space between.

Sherlock tilted his head and moved his mouth to the throat of his doctor and proceeded to suck and bite making his own little marks, marking John as his own, as John moved his hands up Sherlock's torso, starting to remove the layers of clothing. Sherlock shrugged himself out of his jacket and shirt once John had gotten them undone, not breaking contact with his mouth. He quickly pulled John's jumper over his head without a hint of rejection from him and lip-locked himself and the doctor once again. Sherlock felt the muscles on John's back as John ran his fingers up Sherlock's sides, pressing on the ribs as he had done last time, making pleasured noises come out of Sherlock. The feel of hands on their torsos and skin under their hands mixed with the sounds of each other aroused them both exponentially quickly.