Chapter 4

[A/N: I'm really thankful for the views! It gives me the courage to write more! Ty!!]

Yoona's POV -

I woke up from my sweet nap and did a time check. It was 8.30pm. I got up and changed into my all black leather clothes once again. I took my suitcase, and went out of my apartment. I looked around to see if it was clear. I decided to take the stairs in case I came across anyone. I'd then look though my suit case and took out the address of Sehun's parents. 167 Gangnam street. I was expecting a car to be sent here by Jackson but instead he fooled me with a taxi. Oh well. We took almost 40 minutes to reach the destination. The taxi driver was one of our people so I didn't need to hide anything from him. He parked the taxi just across the street from the big house located there. I used my other spectacles that could scan through walls and also indicate where the target was. Aha! I spotted her, the evil woman. I took out my phone to call Jackson and told him her every move. She was being suspicious. I saw him with another man but it turned out that it wasn't her husband. Well isn't she a cheater. I wrote down what I saw in my book, indicating that she was cheating with an unfamiliar man. Disgusting. I then asked the driver to send me back home since first day of school is tomorrow.

Sehun's POV -

It was going to be another school day. I put on my black sweater, ripped jeans and also my adidas superstars. I put on my bagpack and rushed downstairs, where my bicycle was parked. I was living alone since my college was quite far from where I stayed and I wanted to be independent. I was quite an early riser and was always early for school. As soon as I reached class, the bell rang, indicating that school has officialy began. We was in the middle of our maths lesson when we was disrupted by a knock.

" oh, oh. Come in ms park! " Mr kim, our mathematics teacher exclaimed joyfully.

What in the name of.... aigo. Why is that girl here?! Can my life be anymore miserable?

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm park hana. I hope you all can accept me. " She said gracefully.

The boys in our class started whistling. I admit. She's really pretty. Maybe because of her long straight hair, or her deer like eyes. Ugh, idk. She's still annoying. She was assigned to sit behind my back. Suddenly I felt a kick on my chair.

" Yaaa! Hi!! I can't believe this. We're in the same class! Gaaah. " She said excitedly clapping her hands.

I raised a finger on my lips, asking her to keep quiet.

" Aish. I was just being nice! So arrogant. " she said once more. This girl just can't keep quiet.

The bell rang. It was lunch. Everyone pushed each other as they made their way out of class. I just sat there when i saw Hana making her way to sit beside me.

" Omg this is so co- " i stopped her when she was about to finish her sentence.

" Yaaa! You're so stubborn. Are you really obsessed with me?! You don't have to get in the same school as me you know! Stalker! " I slightly raised my voice, as we glared into each other's eyes.

She then rolled her eyes and stood up, " You think you're so special! I was sent to this school okay! You're the stubborn one! " we kept calling each other names until a few kids walk in and she made her way back to her seat.

AFTER SCHOOL

Yoona's POV -

I was walking along the streets to the apartment. My thoughts were suddenly all about sehun. He's so annoying. Suddenly a bicycle rushed past me, making the water puddles from the pavement hit my clothes. Ahhh! This is so irritating. Whoever that person is he's going to die. I reached the end of the streets where my apartment was located. I saw the bicycle that caused my clothes to get dirty and wet. I then smirked as I saw a sharp end of a broken tree branch lying around. I poked it onto the bicycle's tyre causing it to lose air.

" Seriously! What are you doing?! " a familiar voice called from behind.

I rushed inside, not bothering to take the lift. I climbed up the stairs like a marathon hoping to escape.