Chapter 3

[A/N: Hope you enjoy this!]

Yoona's POV -

" Yaaaaa, let go of me! " I wiggled my body trying to get his hands off my shoulder still trying to not show my face.

He kept forcing me to show my face, but I ran away in full speed leaving the phone Jackson gave me behind. He followed me from behind while cursing me. He was too fast, he managed to catch me causing me to slip a bit, but he catched my back and we made eye contact for quite awhile.
" Are you crazy!!! Ah, everyone he's trying to kidnap me!! " I yelled my lungs out although no one was there.

" Seriously! You're such a troublemaker. Shut up stalker!! I will remove my hands and make you fall if you don't! " He exclaimed, his eyes raising.

It was kind of funny, hence making me laugh. He then let go of his hands off my back, as I fall on the dirty floor on my back. Luckily it wasn't that painful.

" Yaaaaa! You're going to pay for this! I will tell everything to jac- " I was about to finish my sentence when I realised that I shouldn't.

" Ah, you're so noisy. " He rolled his eyes at me, and walk quickly as he kept complaining that I would stalk him.

I dust my back, picking myself up. This guy don't know where I come from! I should just walk back home.

Sehun's POV -

Whoever that girl is, she's so noisy and such a troublemaker! Luckily she's pret- ya sehun! What are you on about. She's a stalker. I was waiting for the lift, whistling to love me like you do when I noticed a familiar voice talking to the security guard on the apartment I was living in. Aish! That girl. She's still stalking me. I quickly pressed the lift button and the lift arrived after a few seconds. I was about to escape from that girl when she followed me from behind entering the same lift. We both glared at each other then there was silence. I was living on the 10th story and i was waiting for her to press the button. She presses the 11th floor. Seriously, what does she want from me!

" Ya, you pabo! Why do you keep stalking me, seriously! " i turned around raising my voice at her.

She kept quiet, avoiding eye contact. She's so stubborn!

" Reply my question won't you! " i said once again, now slamming both hands to cover her from leaving.

" Ahhhhhh! Molesterrrrr! Let go of meeeee! Ahhhh! " she screamed loudly, making the lift echo her voice.

I covered her mouth before she could say anything else. She then took my hands off her mouth and replied, " I live here! What do you think i was doing? Stalking you?! Pleaseee. " She said sarcastically, brushing her hair off her shoulders and went out the lift. Great, i missed my floor becauae of her.

That girl is living here? Ugh, my life is going to be a living hell.

Yoona's POV -

I entered my apartment, almost forgetting that I lost the phone Jackson gave me. I was closing my door when I heard someone coughing from behind. It was Jackson and Luhan.

" My little sister I missed you! " Luhan said while pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back although I was still surprised by their appearance here.

" w-what? How did you guys get here? " I asked, looking towards Jackson.

" one thing I forgot to tell you! Do not live that spare phone behind even if it doesn't work anymore or even how rushed you are missy! We came here because I received an emergency alert from the company! What were you thinking? Our contacts were in there. Even your mission list is in there! " He explained angrily, then passing me the spare phone I left on the streets earlier on.

I laughed instead of worrying. Then said my thank you. They then told me that they would take their leave since they passed me this already. We waved goodbye, and i checked the time. It was 6pm. I then decide to rest for awhile.

[A/N: Hi chingus! Sorry if this is really long. This is because I rarely update! Hope you like it!]