Capítulo 2

A few days later, Steve and Natasha managed to make excuses to not sleep at the base, and soon they convinced everybody to not sleep there, too, unless it's a case of emergency.

So he moved back to his apartment in the city, as well Natasha and the others.

Steve and Natasha spent a few nights in her apartment and the most nights on Steve's.

Today, the Avengers met at Sam's house because it was his birthday.

Steve and Sam were good now, even though it was weird due to Sam's friendship with Sharon. Sam was helping her to move out.

On the street of Sam's house, Steve, Natasha and Clint were parking.

Steve and Natasha greeted Clint and waited him to come together in the party.

N: I shouldn't have come.

C: Why not?

S: I told you it's okay.

N: Sam doesn't even look in my eyes anymore. Then I appear on his birthday?

S: Sam likes you. It will be okay.

N: He used to like me till he finds out who betrayed his friend. This is a mistake, I'm leaving.

Natasha turned around, but Steve grabbed her arm.

S: Natasha if Sam doesn't accept you here, he will be rejecting me too. You're my girlfriend, he has to treat you fine.

C: Funny I always hoped you two to become a couple, but it's weird hear you calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend.

N: Shut up, Clint.

C: Ouch.

Steve knocked on the door and held Natasha's hand. Natasha was nervous.

Sam opened the door and smiled at Clint and Steve, but not disguised be unhappy with Natasha's presence. Natasha noticed and avoided eye contact with him. Sam wasn't rude, he invited all to come in.

Steve handed a gift to Sam and hugged him.

N: Happy birthday, Sam. I hope it fits.

Said Natasha, trying to look cool.

Sam: Thanks.

When they arrived in the room, Sharon was in a corner with a drink, she turned the drink in one gulp and went to the balcony, looking furious.

Sam followed her and closed the glass door. They were clearly arguing, and it was obviously because the presence of Steve and Natasha.

Carol: My favorite couple arrived.

Carol got up and hugged Steve.

N: I'll get a drink.

S: Natasha, you can't.

C: Why?

N: Oh, a stupid bet that I made with Steve.

C: Oh ok, right.

Clint imagined for a moment that Natasha was pregnant, but how it could be if she is infertile.

N: I'm hungry, I'll eat something.

Carol pulled Steve to the couch, to talk to her and Jess. Clint was making company to Pietro who was displaced in the absence of his sister, who was on a honeymoon.