- 32

sammi's pov

3:41 am

"samantha, why are you awake?" my mom's quiet voice spoke as i tip-toed down the stairs.

"oh uh.. getting a glass of water.." i lied, hopping off the last stair quietly as possible.

"i can tell when you're lying. why are you awake?" she asked again, annoyance lacing her voice.

"my boyfriend is coming over.." i sighed, staring down at my feet.

"boyfriend? you never told me you had a boyfriend.." her eyes got wide.

"then we'll have to change that won't we?" i slightly chuckled.

"who is this boy?" she inquired.

"his name is jack gilinsky." i responded.

"the same jack who you complained to me wouldn't leave you alone?"

"yep. that's him." i pursed my lips.

a few seconds after that, the doorbell rang. i ran over to the front door and opened it, revealing the handsome guy who i call mine. he pulled me into a ginormous hug, picking me up by placing his hands under my arms and showering my face with kisses.

"been waiting all day to do that." he chuckled, putting me down and smiling.

"jack, this is my mom. mom, this is my boyfriend jack."

"it's nice to meet you, mrs. white." jack greeted my mother with a friendly hug.

"it's nice to meet you as well." my mom smiled warmly. i could tell she liked jack just by her welcoming.

"well, i'm gonna head to bed. you kids don't have too much fun now.." she winked, chuckling and walking down the hallway to her bedroom.

"i'm tired as shit. let's go to bed." i yawned, jack picking me up bridal style then walking up to my room.

"love you." i hummed, covering myself up with the quilt.

"love you too, princess."

next day

"my mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight. she's obsessed. i actually think she's trying to steal you away from me." i chuckled slightly, holding jack's hand as we walked down the hallway to lunch.

"your mom seems like a really nice woman. i'd love to enjoy a nice dinner with my babygirl and her family." he smiled that smile that made my heart feel as if it could melt into a puddle.

my cheeks turned a bright pink color and he placed a kiss onto my right cheek.

6:37 PM

my mom said come over rn

ok but im going to get ur mother some flowers