Chapter 9

He walks over to me, smiling.
I smile back and look down, I put my book in my book bag and sigh, looking at the window, "it's really dark outside.." He doesn't answer but smirk, nodding his head, looking at me.
"You haven't changed one bit Amaya..." I look up to look at him and when I stare at him, my eyes widen.
"R-Ruki?" Suddenly I'm pinned to the wall. "Amaya I missed you!" He hugs me, keeping me close j hug him back, smiling...
I didn't notice someone else staring at us..
Ayato POV
Ruki and Amaya...hugging..
Set me off..
And made me more piss then ever, I run over to Ruki and punch him,
"Let her go!"
Ruki tumbles back while Amaya looks at me, horrified, she runs to Ruki and helps him up,
He nods and looks at me with a deathly stare and smirks.
"Hello Ayato, it seems though we meet again"
...asshole..
"What do you mean meet again?" Amaya looks at both of us when she says this, confusion takes over, but then suddenly something stirs in her..
She knows what we are...
Vampires...
Amaya POV
...I suddenly feel fear take over my body again, I just shake my head no, and continue to look at Ayato, my eyes only getting bigger, I back away, Ruki is suddenly behind me and whispers "please don't be afraid.." I immediately run out of there , I look back, running and bump into something hard and fall back. I look up to see Shu, earphones in his ears, he just stares at me, calm.
My breathing only gets heavier, and I get up , running away.
"Let it all go amaya!! Just calm down!!" I talk to myself, yelling across the hall.
I run to the girls bathroom, and go into a stall, locking its doors, I lean on the wall, catching my breath. I hear footsteps of students, barely walking into the school.
We were an hour early...
I open my book bag and dig down into it, I find a scented candle, I pull it out, along with a crucifix necklace that has a blue diamond in the middle, I get out a match and lit the candle, I go down to my knees and clasp my hands together.
"God...
I know you are out there...
Please help me..get through this..
Will Ayato remember me? ...will my questions be answered.?"
Suddenly the light on the candle flickers away.
It's now dark in the bathroom and I stand up, I get my crucify necklace and hold on to it tightly,
I grab my candle and wrap it with a plastic wrap, placing it in my book bag, carefully.
I know I am not gonna ask 'who is there' come on it's not like they are gonna say
'Yes I am here, and I have soap and toilet paper for you'
I open the stall door and walk out, quietly, making careful quiet steps.
No one is here..
"Hello little bitch" I turn around to see Laito, smirking, tipping his hat.
"N-no!!" I run out of the bathroom , and see girls and boys staring at me,
"H-hi?"
It's still quiet, and I walk away silently, holding my crucifix tighter then before.
"...Amaya keep it all in" I mutter.
Just keep it all in..