Chapter 8

Percy's Pov
As I walk down the hall I notice a lot of new faces some friendlier than others. Even though it is the beginning of the year there are a lot of new kids.
Someone bumps into to me and as soon as I turn around there's no one there. Instantly I think of my Wise Girl, I remember a time before we went on a quest to the sea of monsters and i noticed a shadow in my window . All day I kept seeing shadows and hearing my name being called and it turned out to be Annabeth. She's my pride and joy and partially the reason I'm still living.
Then my mind drifts to my other friends Piper, Jason, Leo , Hazel , Frank, Calypso ... Calypso, and Nico. I haven't talked to Nico since he said he used to have a crush on me but I wasn't his type. That hurt my feelings I don't know why but it did .
As I got lost in my thoughts I bumped into someone again but I still couldn't see anything. Then I hear someone whisper Perseus. I placed my hand on Riptide but then I felt a warm embrace. The only embrace that feels like that is one with Annabeth.
When I turned around there was still no one there, I started to wonder if it was really Annabeth or if I was hallucinating about her. I've never had a hallucination before so I wouldn't know.
*Ring*
That's the bell . Time for class . I'm only looking forward to class with Paul Blofis. He understands me so I have a special textbook in Greek . One more thing before I stop thinking is that I haven't ran into
Naveh so wish me well . I really wish Wise Girl was here but she's not.