Chap. 1

I was just lying on my bed texting my Bestfriends, April & Rosita when I heard my mom drop something. I quickly ran downstairs and got to the kitchen, where my mom dropped a handful of plates. "Pick that up puta." my mom said to me. "Why don't you pick them up?" I snapped. My mom came over to me and slapped me, I fell to ground. "When I tell you to do something you do it!" She yelled then kicked me. "Clean before I fucking kill you bitch." I got up off the ground and cleaned up. After I run back upstairs to the bathroom to look at my face. I had a hand mark on my cheek, I grabbed a ice pack and put it on my face. My mother hit me on a regular basis. I went to my room lied down and took a nap. About two hours later I woke up to the sound of people talking so I got up and walked downstairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs to see who was talking. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was six guys sitting on one of the couches. My mother was sitting on the other one talking. I slowly walked into the living room and the six guys just stared at me. My so called 'Mother' yelled at me. "Bitch get in here." "What do you wa.." I said in calming voice, till I saw the six guys faces up close. "OMG ITS O2L! O2L IS IN MY HOUSE!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. "Shut the fuck up!" My 'mother' said while slapping me on the cheek again causing me to fall to the ground once again. I just looked at her "I fucking hate you" I said to her while holding my cheek. "DONT TALK BACK TO ME LITTLE BITCH!! GO PACK YOUR SHIT!!" Her eyes were filled with fire. Jc then got off the couch and ran over to me. "Don't treat her like that!" Ricky said. "Oh stfu you're going to hurt her anyway!" My 'mother' shouted back at him. "Wait the hell are you talking about?" I asked while Jc was helping me up from the floor. "Bitch your there sex slave!" "What wait" I said in a load voice. "You have to fuck them, you slut go pack your shit now and leave my house!!" I didn't want to fight against her so I made my way up the stairs and packed my stuff. I got everything and put it in some suitcases. While I was packing I was just thinking about something.

I get to have sex with the hottest guys in the whole fucking world? Is this for real? Will I get to tell my friends? Will they get jealous?

I stopped thinking about my thoughts when my bitch ass mother started yelling in the living room. I quickly said goodbye to my old room and run downstairs. "It's about time you slut, you have the girl now give me my money and get the hell out of my house!" My mom yelled at O2L. Sam handed her the money and we walked out of my old house. I was in Jc's grasp I didn't fight it. Jc was my favorite after all. Wow maybe having sex with O2L wont be so bad. "Soo where are we going" I said to brake the silence. "We are going to take you to the O2L House!" Connor said with a huge smile. "Yay I get to go to the O2L house" I was very excited. We got to the car but there weren't any more seats. "Oh yeah there's no more seats you have to sit on someone's lap" Jc said with a smirk. "I'll sit on your lap Jc" I giggled. When I sat on Jc's lap I felt something poking my butt. "Really Jc" I giggled "what I can't help myself your just so beautiful" he said with a wink making me blush. I was trying to hide it but he knew I was blushing. "So let me introduce everyone to you, that's Kian, Sam, Ricky, Connor, Trevor and me Jc." "I think you know who we are" Connor asked laughing. "Yeah I do" I laughed "what's your name btw?" Sam & kian asked at the same time. "My names Cynthia Santamaria, Nice to meet you guys" I said with a smile. About Ten Minutes later We were in the driveway of a big house.

~~~~~
Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed my First Chapter of this fanfic! (: & sorry for any mistakes. Let me know what you think bye! 💘