Chapter Eight.

Two days later- Isabella's POV.
I woke up ready for school Lukas and I got our lunch mom made us and Samantha drove us to school. I got a message from Jacob saying to meet him in front of the school. We got to school and Lukas was walking with me. We headed in front of the school and I saw Jacob. He smiled and waved. "Get lost". I whispered to Lukas. "Bitch." I heard him mumble. I walked up to Jacob and I smiled "hey jacob."

We walked to the cafeteria and saw Olivia with my brother. I saw her leg broken I ignored it and started to talk to Jacob then Olivia came up to us and said.
"Having fun with this girl." She asked Jacob.

"Olivia leave us alone". Jacob snapped.

"Jacob can you help me walk to class my leg is hurting."'she said faking to be sad.
Jacob walked off with her and I walked to the bathroom. I punched the mirror as hard as I could and it broke a little bit. My knuckles started dripping blood. I wrapped it around  with my black hoodie and walked away so they didn't know it was me. Why am I jealous all of a sudden. I better accept being his girlfriend now before its too late.
The bell rang and my knuckles were hurting really bad. Why did I do that I said looking at my hand while walking to class. I walked in class and sat on my seat I couldn't write because of my knuckles. So I wrote with my left hand. After class I headed to English class I walked with Jacob and we stopped to talk for a little. "Jacob I've been thinking, I do want to be your girlfriend" i smiled "I mean if you still want to" I added he smiled and hugged me. "Of course I still do." Let's hold hands? " He reached my right hand.

"Ow. Ow."  I groaned.

"What? whats wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm okay just a paper cut I said hiding it more into my sweater.

We walked normal to class and sat on our seats the teacher for my English class is such a bitch to me.

"Isabella come up in front of the class and show the class how to solve this problem."

Shit. Everyone then turned their heads to look at me and I couldn't write in my left hand because I barely can write.
I unwrapped my sweater and my knuckles were not dripping blood anymore but it looked bad because the blood was all dry. Everyone gasped and Jacob stood up.

"What happened to your knuckles Espinosa? The teacher asked me.

I could hear Olivia laughing.

"Oh I  think it was when I beat the shit out of that bitch." I said pointing at Olivia.

People started yelling oh, oh shit ect.

"ISABELLA! NO BAD LANGUAGE IN MY CLASSROOM, YOU ARE GETTING DETENTION FOR TWO DAYS."! I headed back to my seat and everyone high fived me. 

After school Jacob and Lukas and I headed to my house and I was talking to Jacob on the way.
"I apologize for being like this today Jacob. I never wanted you to see this side of me."

"It's okay, just please don't act like this anymore, I don't want you to get in trouble. "

"I promise". We got to my house and Samantha was home. "Hey brats". She said. I rolled my eyes and headed up to my room. Lukas came bursting into the door. "Um have you ever heard of knock-
Jacob...he's bleeding hurry!!
I ran downstairs and saw Samantha with Jacob. Jacob was bleeding from his hand. "Oh my goodness,Jacob what happened"!
"I don't know it just started bleeding, I'm okay Isabella don't worry." I wanted to cry. I ran up to my room and opened my chest box. The doll was still there. I don't get it I'm not the only one that has a voodoo doll but who else does? I was going to find out. But how? I went back downstairs and Jacob was better. I hugged him. I was still thinking about who else would have a voodoo doll.

Narrator: remember trust no one Isabella. Hey guys are you guys liking the voodoo doll thing. I can Change the book. (If you guys want) Bye guys. Vote and comment.