Five.☠

Next day still Isabella's POV.
My alarm went off and I got ready for the day. I just wore my favorite pants and i threw on my black vans. I grabbed my blue croptop sweater and I threw on my coat. I headed down stairs and my family was waiting for me. I grabbed my back pack and headed to school.

School.
When I got to school everyone was starring at me wierd I thought it would be of something Lukas did. I headed to the cafeteria and no one was there besides the lunch ladies. I saw a whole bunch of people crowded I walked over there and saw Olivia and Jacob arguing. He broke up with her because of me. Olivia started walking towards me really angrily. She pushed me and I fell. I looked up and everyone was already recording. I got up and I was walking away. Olivia: stealing people's boyfriends huh? Your too chicken enough to fight back. What kind of boy would like you. I walked back to her and I looked at her for three seconds. I then punched her in the face. She fell on the ground and everyone was like oooooooo. She got up and tackled me down. I starting kicking and punching her. I pulled her hair and I yanked a chunk off. I then felt two strong hands around my waist and pulled me back. I looked and it was Mr Adams. Olivia and I had to go to the office and I was probably going to get suspended. I had a cut on my lip and my knuckles were bleeding. I was in pain. But Olivia looked way worse her eye was swollen. Half an hour later I saw my mom walk in.

Narrator: the operation was a success:D I hope you guys liked it I'll update tomorrow. Funny story this chapter is based on a real fight I have had before. Exactly like this. Except Jacob:(