Two☠

Still Isabella's POV
Lady: hello. We live four? Houses away.
Me: "three" I spoke correcting her

Everyone looked at me

Lady: three houses away, and Jacob here told us you guys were the new neighbors. And we brought you this gift basket

My mom: aww thank you so much how nice of you guys" she said

They sat down and talked. I went up stairs to my room.

Jacobs POV
My family and I went to The new neighbors house to welcome them. The girl Isabella and her sister are really pretty.
Lukas: hey Jacob do you want to go up stairs to my room and hang out. He said pointing back with his thumb.

Me: yeah sure

We got up stairs a hung out

Isabella's POV
*Light knock on the door*

Lukas: hey want to go to the store? With Jacob and me?

Me: "yeah I guess" I said putting away my book.

Lukas: okay hurry

Me: yeah yeah get out.

I walked down the hall to Lukas's room. I walked in and saw them standing up like if they were waiting for me. Me: hey guys. Jacob: hi Isabella"
Lukas: come on let's go.
We went down stairs and told our parents we were going for a walk. Jacobs parents said they were going head home so when he gets back to go back home. We walked down to the store which was like down the road we walked and Jacob was recording us. I  covered my face. Me: oh my god Jacob nooooo.
Lukas: hello Jacobs camera" he said waving at the phone
---------------------------------------------------- when we got to the store we looked around. Then Lukas and me put our stuff on the counter. I got sour patches and an Arizona rasberry tea❤️ and Lukas got gummy worms and a blue Gatorade. And I had to pay for him😒 Me: are you getting anything Jacob. Jacob: um no I didnt bring money. Me: it's okay I'll pay.  Jacob: no it's okay. You don't have to. Me: Jacob its fineee come on. Jacob: you sure? Me: yeah of course no problem I said smiling.  Jacob: I'll only get one thing. And I'll pay you back.
Me: okay. I said rolling my eyes smiling.
He grabbed hot Cheetos.
Me: come on Jacob one more thing.
Jacob: I'm not that hungry.
Me: fine"I said rolling my eyes.
I paid for his hot Cheetos.
Then we walked out the door. We sat down this park and ate our stuff I took a picture of my Arizona tea and added it to my snap chat story. Jacob: hey what your snapchat?
Me: oh it's IsabellaEspinosa123321
Jacob: thanks. Add me back.
I nodded
We headed back home and stopped at Jacobs house. Jacob:bye guys
I waved good bye. Lukas: bye Jacob!
---------------------------------------------------- I got everything ready for tomorrow and I was getting nervous. What if no one likes me? What if I have no friends? All these thoughts kept popping in my head. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got into my pink pajamas and then I blow dried my hair and went back to my room. I charged my phone and saw a message on snapchat. From Jacob.
New message!
JacobSartorius
I open his message. 
Jacob: hey.
I didn't really feel like talking to him.
Me: hey I'm sorry but I have to go to bed.😏
He sent me another message but I didnt want to open it. So I went to sleep.

Ouch! Hey guys I hope you like this book so far. Does anyone    
  want to be part of this book?