No matter what.

Levin POV

As I descended on the stairs, someone turned the corner from the lounge. I almost freeze up seeing Rize, wearing only a tank top and nothing else.

She isn't wearing her glasses, and her hair is a bit messed up. She looks...

"Um, Rize? There are kids around, don't dress like that out of your room please." I said plainly, ignoring her clothing.

Rize grumbled something, still half asleep it seemed, her eyes seemed unfocused. She walked past me and up the stairs. But as she passed, I caught a glimpse of something.

Her tank top was white... and she wasn't wearing a bra.... I could barely see through it...

I watch her walk up the stairs and head into her room in silence. Maybe I should keep quiet about what I just saw. I head into the lounge room and scan my eyes over everyone there.

A few kids were playing in the corner with some toys, and Nashiro sat on the couch, watching the tv with a blank expression. I don't have any more chores, so...

I shrug and sit next to her, letting out a heavy breath. "What are you watching?" I asked.

Nashiro didn't shift or anything, just kept watching the tv as she answered. "An interview."

When I'm about to ask "with who?", the tv answers it for me. The man on the channel announced the person that was going to be on their show today.

"And I give you, Takatsuki Sen! In the flesh!" The announcer said with an obviously fake smile that just hurt to look at.

There was a huge amount of clapping from the audience, as Sen walked out onto the stage and shoo the hand of the man who owns the show.

She smiled at the camera, and my chest twisted. The last time I saw her was... no stop thinking about it so much. We're enemies. And the next time I see her, I'll kill her.

I'll try, at least.

Nashiro glanced over at me. "Thinking about her?" She asked.

I nod and grab a chip from the bowl at the table. They were only set out for me to eat, seeing as I'm the only one that eats chips here.

"Thank you for having me~!" Sen said, her smile sweet.

The announcer said some things about her accomplishments, and how many awards she's gotten as a writer. Then went to ask her questions.

"Takatsuki... what is the motive for your next book?" The announcer asked, curiously.

Sen grinned widely. "Well, I'm going to be working in the field of ghouls soon." She explained.

I nearly jumped out of my seat. She's making a book about ghouls? Doesn't that make you more selectable for being a ghoul? No, it's such a stupid idea the CCG wouldn't even bother looking into it.

The announcer sounded intrigued. "Oh! This is new. What is going to be the basic idea of this new piece?" He asked.

"For now, it's about a human that is turned into a ghoul from having a ghouls organs transplanted into him, after a tragic accident. Though I can't tell anything other than that." She explained, everyone in the broadcasting station where they were at looked as if they wanted to know more, desperately.

We're her books that good? Maybe I should give one a shot. I'll have to ask Sasaki for a good one. He's been a fan of Sen for awhile. Does he even know that she's actually Eto?

The announcer went to another topic after a few more questions about her books.

"I hear that you've been seeing someone, who is this individual?" The announcer said with a teasing voice.

Sen froze for a moment, then smiled again. "I guess I did. But we split." She simply said.

"What was his name? What was he like?" The announcer asked.

Part of me wanted to go to that broadcasting station, break through security, and pinch this guy in the face. Media will do anything to get dirt on someone or get more money. If info of Sen's "certain someone" was leaked on their show, they'd get the motherload.

But Sen changed the subject and they went on. I sigh in relief and Nashiro suddenly changes the channel, without my consent. But I don't mind, I'd rather not look at her right now.

"Where's Kuro?" I asked out of curiosity.

Nashiro looked at me, a small teasing smile on. "Gonna go stalk her or something? Want to feel her up?" She said.

"N-No..." I said.

Nashiro has always been like this, she's mostly like Kuro, but not as innocent. Deep down Nashiro is a perv, even more than most guys. And she loves teasing me about Rize and Kurona.

She frowned at my answer. "How boring. You should just admit it already." She said.

I bit my lip and didn't respond. Accept it? That I like her? But do I like her? I mean, she's more of a... um...

"If your thinking something like, she's more of a friend or sister, or along those lines, I'm going to hit you." Nashiro said with a blank expression, looking me in the eyes.

Damn, she's good.

"Denial is bad... how about this? Go have some alone time with her, she's in our room." She said, looking back at the tv and changing the channels.

I blush a bit thinking about being alone with her. What would we talk about? What type of mood is she in right now? Is she gonna ask me about liking her again?

All the questions pile into my mind. I felt pressured, and uncomfortable. A part of me wanted to go see her, to talk to her. Another part of me wanted to stay away, to make her more safe by not getting more close.

But Nashiro didn't seem to be giving me a choice. She glared at me from the corner of her eye with a stare.

"Stare~~~~~~~."

I groan and get to my feet. "Okay okay! I'm going." I said as I sprung off the couch and headed up the stairs again.

Each step felt as if I was getting closer to a bomb about to blow. My heart seemed to be the counter on that bomb, each thump made me more anxious.

I slowly stop at the door, and knock.

"Yes?" Said a small voice inside.

"Can I come in, I want to talk for awhile." I said, glancing around me nervously to make sure any of the others saw me going into her room.

The door opened to show Kurona, wearing only a shirt and shorts. A very tomboy look for her, but it suited her well. She looked up at me and opened the door, letting me walk in.

She sat down on her bed as I sat on the lounge chair at her desk. We were both quiet for a long time.

This is awkward.