Chapter 55: Mai Ding, Happy Birthday.

Start from the beginning

Mai Ding was still focus on washing his pants, he was lowering his waist and his shape of body accidentally seduced An Ziyan, Mai Ding glanced at An Ziyan and saw that he was staring at him. Mai Ding lifted up his head and realized that An Ziyan didn't stare at him but his lower part intently, he hastily covered it up:

"It's the middle of the day, you're being a pervert."

"Let's do it"

"Do your head! It's daytime, what you're talking about? Either way, we have to wait to the night time."

"Is there any difference?"

"It's a big difference, tradition of Chinese is can only do it at night."

"I've never heard of it."

"You heard it just now, today is my birthday, you must listen to me."

"Okay, okay." An Ziyan replied obediently.

Mai Ding had done washing his clothes, he wiped the sweat on his forehead, he got back to the living room but couldn't see An Ziyan anywhere. He looked to the left, he turned on the right and found An Ziyan sitting beside the lake, Mai Ding approached him and saw that he was fishing. Mai Ding quietly sat down next to An Ziyan, looked at the water and said in a small voice: " Do you think that we can catch any fish?"

"Maybe if you don't look at them with that dark expression on your face."

Mai Ding pinched An Ziyan's thigh, he was sitting there, swinging his legs back and forth, staring at the fishes swimming from side to side.

Don't need to think about tomorrow, don't need to worry about someone is going to come and bother me, I found a comfort in breathing, I found a peace in mind, I'm relaxingly staying here with you, comfortably feeling this love. We must believe that tomorrow will be beautiful so that we can possibly be happy today.

Mai Ding was sitting next to An Ziyan without saying any words. When An Ziyan got a big fish, he would cheer for him a bit, after that he would play with the fish in bucket. When the sky was getting dark, An Ziyan stood up, Mai Ding held the bucket, was about to pour the fish back to the lake.

"What are you doing?"

"Release them."

"If you release them then what are we going to eat tonight?"

"Don't we have other foods? It's so pitiful if we eat them."

"There are no other foods."

"You, you didn't buy any food?"

"I didn't."

Mai Ding's stomach was growling with hunger but because of getting that information, Mai Ding looked at his own stomach then looked at the fish swimming happily in the bucket, gave out a difficult decision: "I'm really sorry."

An Ziyan helped Mai Ding holding the bucket: "Sigh~ If you're really a good person then don't eat it."

"You're not allowed to tease me." Mai Ding followed An Ziyan to outside.

Two of them looked for some firewood, burned it up, the light lighted up everything around them, without salt and any other thing, An Ziyan started grilling fish, Mai Ding was drooling when the smell of grilled fish wafted to his nose, he kept continuously asking if the grilled fish is done for him to eat. Even though it was very simple and not worth to happen in a birthday but Mai Ding was satisfied, he happily eating this simple dinner.

Because of staying in the mountain, it was really cold at night so after he finished eating, Mai Ding just stayed in the house. Suddenly all the lights were off, everything all around him was dark, Mai Ding thought it was blackout, reached out his hands to look for An Ziyan in the dark: "An Ziyan, where are you?"